RTR Help exchange

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was suggested in another thread, if I buy the parts and can make to the RTR, is there anyone able to replace my timing belt/ water pump? I have no knowledge in this area.

tothemoonandback said:
It was suggested in another thread, if I buy the parts and can make to the RTR, is there anyone able to replace my timing belt/ water pump? I have no knowledge in this area.

What kind of vehicle?

If you bring the manual, I am sure there should be someone to help

Got Smart, thanks for starting this thread. I've finally committed to being there for a little bit of it and would be willing to help anyone who has needs while there, I have a truck pretty well stocked with tools and supplies and lots of varied experience. My son will also be with me and he just graduated with a mechanics degree. We'll both work for food, beer, or even just a good conversation.

Finally on the way. I should be there around new years...

I do have the 3 burner stove that needs a pressure regulator... Lots of other new parts...

Hello I am going to need some help having a good time. You know a hug a word, a smile. Pretty much been a do it yourself kinda guy my whole life (except when I was very young and mamma helped a whole lot) . It's easy to overextend people so be gentle and un-expectant the best will surface.

I HAVE AND WILL BRING THIS ALONG. This device/tester puts a load on the battery for 15 seconds and reads out the results, have never used it but it isn't heavy and does work. Perhaps one of you could assist
in testing any questionable batteries,

Anyone coming know how to cut through fiberglass? I've always needed a window or hatch or something to let off heat in much of the year.

Just mention it at any 10AM meeting.

Someone will speak up...

Latest posts