24/7 Chat About Anything

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So hope you don't mind a funny story that happened yesturday.....

I had a short day at work and all the kiddos in the class I am in this year are fun (ok every year I say that) any way we were on the playground and shaking the leaves out of the one tree the kidos are allowed to climb (yea licensing isn't really happy but as long a staff is right there it is allowed) we were shaking down leaves and the kids tried to catch a falling leaf to make wishes on. As in "Catch a falling leaf, make a wish, give it a kiss, and blow it away" not as easy as it sounds. I caught a few leaves and the kids caught a few leaves and in explaining how to make a wish on a leaf I said to my leaf "I wish I had a chocolate chip cookie". Que time for rest and we all went in. The other staff laughed at my silly wish and we had a good rest time. While we were resting a grandparent come to the front desk and left the staff a plate of goodies This happens sometimes usually it is gift cards for coffee or ? anyway as you can guess the plate of goodies was still warm homemade chocolate chip cookies. The rest of the staff laughed and ate the cookies. (I have food allergies so since I don't know what they are made from I didn't eat any. But I think I made believers of my fellow staff. Yea the next leaf is going to be lotto numbers!

Latest posts