respray costs?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicklee

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me a rough idea of how much a full respray would cost on an 8 meter Motorhome ?

I was wondering if anyone could give me a rough idea of how much a full respray would cost on an 8 meter Motorhome ?
Nicklee: What country are you in? I am asking because most of the forum members are in the USA where vehicle lengths are stated in feet, not meters. So it looks like you might be asking for quotes from a different country where the cost of materials and labor are likely to be somewhat different and if so the answers given from the USA citizens would not be relevant for an accurate quote.

Nicklee: What country are you in? I am asking because most of the forum members are in the USA where vehicle lengths are stated in feet, not meters. So it looks like you might be asking for quotes from a different country where the cost of materials and labor are likely to be somewhat different and if so the answers given from the USA citizens would not be relevant for an accurate quote.
The UK.