Rendezvous! of the 18th century sort

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<span style="color: #008000;">Well<strong>, the main concern was the "trapping" i.e., clothing. &nbsp;Lioncloth?, uhhh, yu mean there not be clothing optional rondeees? shucks. &nbsp;Yup, lean-to is good, one day tho, I want to pick up a tipi. &nbsp;<br></strong></span><span style="color: #339966;"><strong>Are there any others at Quartzite that do the rondy's?</strong></span>

There are a few interested in them, including Bob Wells. We just never got to going to one. I am looking to get another one pole hunters tent with a four dog stove. One of the best set ups I ever had.

<span style="color: #008000;"><strong>Thats good, good resources having others with same inclinations and ideas.<br></strong></span>The one pole tent is handy, yes, might have to do till the tipi is in hand, but, I like the leanto pretty good, especially in cool weather and got a horizontal tree trunk in front with a blazing fire, I be itchin now, lol.

this sounds interesting to me kate would like to see a list of locations planning to be on the road by december heading to new mexico and arizona for rtr hopefully from the east coast <br>getting van build done now <br>hope to see you all on the road

Latest posts