Permits?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We've seen much about requiring a free permit.

Where do we register for the free permits for camping at RTR?

Thank you !!!

The camp host is just inside the area. BoB wells did a video showing exactly where. Just look for the camp host place with the flag just as you enter the blm section. Or go find the video where Bob actually films getting a permit. It'll be easy, you'll see.

After you circle around the church and then turn right, you'll see a bunch of RVs and a BLM-ish sign. Turn in there. On the right, near the entrance, will be an RV with and easy-up, table and flag pole. I think there's also a camp host sign. If the flag is flying, the host is on duty. If not, come back later.

If you're arriving late in the day, pull into the RTR, set up your camp for the night and go pick up your permit the next morning. That's what I did last year.

I appreciate everyone's tips so much!!! What an amazing tribe family this is. I'm excited to become a part of this.

I have been informed that they will be very strict on permits and any who does not get a permit may be denied entry and asked to leave. This was from an official source.