Party on the Bayou!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dragonflyinthesky said:
Gunny, I thought you were in the Ehrenberg area. If you are, come to the party. You will find that I m absolutely adorable. Dog will be kept tied so your cats are safe. Last year she was fine, then a cat attacked her and now she is predatory.

I'll be at RTR, be sure and stop by, I'll have some tasty treats for you and your dog. Rob

Lterry, come on by when you get off work.

I'll save you at least a piece of cake!

Can't promise much of a late night party, we're usually all in bed by 9 but maybe Diane will make an exception for once.... :D :D

Happy Happy, wish we could of been there this year!  So Happy 39th, Lol, and hope to see you this coming year somewhere.
Hugs and Kisses, Danny and Sadie.

Looks like I won't quite make it to the shindig, I have reason for a layover in Tucson tomorrow. But with any luck that should have a good outcome and pictures as well! Happy birthday.

Remember, it's going to be dark by about 4:30 (or sooner if this overcast holds). Bring lights. Be prepared to drive back to your various E'berg camps in the dark. Or I suppose you could stay the night.