Not So Stealthy Van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milk Hauler

Reaction score
:cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-27-11-33-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-27-11-33-25.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
That is a hideous paint job. Who thought that up? Is it for a band or something? The logo looks like it might be, which is certainly one way to attract attention.
Unfortunately from an artistic perspective, the problem is I'm not sure what to look at. The design is so sporadic it's like it wants to be looked at all at once, when the eye should be drawn to a focus point, generally.

For a vehicle wrap company, that is one terrible advertisement.

Vans already ride for crap, this thing would take the prize and only those with the most serious of mental health issues would be willing to endure the ride for the personal gains and back issues they get from being seen in it.

I'm a functional guy, that thing serves no function at all!

TucsonAZ said:
Vans already ride for crap, this thing would take the prize and only those with the most serious of mental health issues would be willing to endure the ride for the personal gains and back issues they get from being seen in it.

I'm a functional guy, that thing serves no function at all!

You're riding in the wrong vans!  Mine is luxurious, quiet, and smooth, with a very gentle ride.

It begs the question...... "WHY!?"
Reminds me of some of the less interesting but busier artwork from the old Heavy Metal magazine in the 70's.

Im still searching for the perfect van. I stumbled across that and spit my coffee out. It will no doubt be seen 2 miles away.

I would like to find a Quigly thats not beat to crap, rusted, or priced into the stratosphere.

Milk Hauler said:
Im still searching for the perfect van. I stumbled across that and spit my coffee out. It will no doubt be seen 2 miles away.

I would like to find a Quigly thats not beat to crap, rusted, or priced into the stratosphere.

I think I may have noticed some in the Seattle Craigslist...

Yeah, thx 24-7. I still have a few months left of saving, scrimping, and working like a dog. Im trolling CL on a daily basis. I may just settle for an 09 or newer E250. I like the newer Darth Vader look.
[emoji23] LOL!!