2012 Ford ecoline e350 v8

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Someone on a support group mentioned that someone is donating this for free

Just need to pay fees for custom and finding somewhere in the US to register it without an address as California seems to have large bureaucracy

There are 130k miles on it.Vehicle stalled but has been fixed

Stripped to the metal as owner had mold sensitivity .It's nice that it's harder for mold to accumulate on these kind of vans

I have a 2011 Honda crv that although i feel crammed in seems to be running well at 178k miles

It be nice to have more space

Currently in the San diego

Trying to make it work on 900/month disability

I was stealthy throughout the country including Florida with the suv and I'm not sure if there's less freedom with a van.

I mostly spend time in beach areas san diego,Fl and nature

The van is 4 hours across the Canadian border from Washington state

Is it worth it?
Thank you

If it lived its life anywhere that they use salt or another ice melting compound, probably not.
Especially if you are not in a position financially to get it roadworthy again, as it could quickly turn into a bottomless "money~pit".

But good luck to you if you pursue it further...

Yes vancouver seems to use sodium chloride

Im not sure what the costs would be importing it,passing emissions,registering

18mpg freeway at 130k miles

The person who used it was an experience mold avoider who now recovered and moved into housing

My current crv has been through some major cities with toxins like Dallas,Miami,etc and before leaving Florida.We call this hell toxin in the mold communities which is essentially industrial/agricultural toxins,cyanobacterial that makes the mold avoider more ill

I payed for someone to run ozone in thr suv attempts to kill any mold and then the vehicle got hit with he'll toxins again.

It be nice to have some more space as right now I have stuff in the crv and it's tough to stay motivated to keep it clean

I seem to not be able to sleep flat as taking out the back seats would effect the resale value so I'm mostly sleeping at angles and tough to keep legs extended throughout the night

It has 28 mpg on the freeway and kellyblue book is about 5-6k

I have about 7k in savings

Appreciate any additional input

Thank you guys and Gals