new member own pickup with camper on truck

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
There are many people here from all walks of life! I have own and work an auto repair shop in Glen Ellyn, IL. For over 35 Years my main work was Wheel Alignment there are many out there I have done wheel Alignment on you motor home over the years had many people come to that had someone I had done alignment work for I closed that shopin 2007 moved to Rocky Mount, Mo, Build a shop there with my alignment work still doing the big motor homes and about anything that need wheel alignment! the shop in Glen Ellyn, IL, called Meisners precision alignment & brake.  There is so bad repair people only out to fill there pocket with Money. I was there to help others in helping yes I did get payed but was always have plenty of work never had to sell anything they did not need always tried to repair there car like i fix my own car so they were happy and that they never had trouble with my work did some car brake yes anyone who that they never had any work go bad well we not any of that great but if something go bad I fix it no charge, well still working some work being on my 75 years I work part time now my son work in my new shop almost full time. The Rocky Mount, MO. shop yes that the town it on the north shore of the lake of the Ozarks in Mo, Called Meisners Marine and auto Repair,  Well we still do everything to help others, I see some of of what has happen to people have repair work done some people are only after how much money they can charge do not get it yes for all of you that the 4 wheel that need help I will do the best I can so you be able to use you home , My email is [email protected] tell you trouble were you are and maybe a phone i can call you on. Now the other is i spent the summer there in the winter I   live in Ms. about 40 miles south of Jackson Ms down Rt 49  so if you have you have trouble send me any email I get back to if you in ms in the fall to spring! WE are planing to go to the RTR in Jan, Hope to meet many other people we have a ton dodge 93 model with a Lance camper on it very great setup with the 6 cyl auto with the lance camper are lite it get OK fuel miles about 13 to 14 MPG but stay under 60 MPH ! One of the why I posted all of this for people That know me and said what happen to bill now you know hope it all great well and I do hope see people that I worked before to talk over old time I look about the same hair is whiter but beard is all white well everyone enjoy we still walking the earth and having fun take care everyone enjoy everyday . Bill