New Fifth Wheel Dweller

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesertWillow

Reaction score
I am new here and have been drawn to your various sites because the Vandwellers and Cheap RV Living tribe are more focused into what RV'ing originally started out with. I started out with finding a 5'er and tow it with my husband's old truck. So far I have been doing some long term work camping on weekends and holidays which allows me time to get my rig ready for boondocking. My home office on wheels is a 26 ft. 5'er towed by a 1/2 ton truck modified into a 3/4 ton truck until I can afford an upgrade. I would welcome advice on how to further renovate my rig for long term boondocking.

Welcome to the RV lifestyle and the forums. We have found people friendly and helpful here.

I suggest you post under your upgrade questions under their own categories here...that way your concerns will be addressed directly.

We are fulltimers in a class A. Feel free message us if there is any way we can assist with systems questions, as I also have some 5er experience.

Welcome to the motley crew.<br><br>DW has retired and in 20 more work days I've worked my last. We currently have a TC, but figure well get a 5er when shes tired of climbing up and down the steps. Probably won't take take long lol.<br><br>There are a lot of knowledgable people on the site with varied experiences and experience, and they're all helpful people.<br><br>Good luck to you.

Thanks, will do. <br>Unless my present job plays out I will be here for little over a year, getting my rig in shape to <br>continue on our path. <br>Take care, God bless and have a nice day.

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><strong>welcome .... blkjak</strong></span>

Welcome. You'll have a lot of fun getting everything just the way you want it!

<P><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Welcome from Australia, Desertwillow. Geoff</SPAN></STRONG></EM></P>