Morningstar and Trojan Joint Webinar

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeRuth

Reaction score
this might be a webinar worth checking out considering it is a joint presentation by both Morningstar and Trojan battery company.

The link takes you to the sign up page. the webinar is on 12 / 7/ 2016

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8519086839413499905

Mike R

Trojan Battery and Morningstar have been supplying battery and solar charge controller solutions for a wide variety of global off-grid applications for several decades. Register for this special joint webinar to learn more about best practices and years of shared industry experience regarding: 

• Charge controller choices 
• Adjusting battery charging settings 
• Remote monitoring of battery metrics 
• Data logging 
• Battery basics and maintenance 
• Flooded, AGM and Gel batteries 
• Ideal applications

Dang, middle of the day, middle of the week...would've liked to attend.

If anyone is savvy enough to record and post it, that'd be helpful :)

BradKW said:
Dang, middle of the day, middle of the week...would've liked to attend.

If anyone is savvy enough to record and post it, that'd be helpful   :)

i believe anyone that does attend will get an email with a link to watch it after the event is complete. So i'd say check with these folks afterwards, I don't know if I can or not yet.

They just confirmed in the session that a recording will be available.

Trojan just finished; nothing special in their part of it.

I just finished the webinar, and didn't find it very informative. The question and answer period was something like two questions long. By the time I had a question typed in, it was over. A youtube video would have been just the same or better.

I agree it wasn't very informative. in the comment section I said I wish it was more about mobile systems. maybe it we will get lucky and they do one more geared to us. highdesertranger

DannyB1954 said:
I just finished the webinar, and didn't find it very informative. The question and answer period was something like two questions long. By the time I had a question typed in, it was over. A youtube video would have been just the same or better.

It's (the webinar) posted on morningstar website and youtube. 70meg download, if using a downloader. :p

Latest posts