Morningstar webinar

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highdesertranger

R.I.P HDR
Reaction score
Morningstar is having another webinar.   from Morningstar,

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As the category leader for 25 years, Morningstar has had the time and means to learn more about charge controllers than all our in-class competition combined. [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Every month, Morningstar shares its knowledge, based on a quarter-century of solar charging leadership with industry professionals and enthusiasts who want to sharpen their skills and strive for system excellence.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Please join us this month as we cover the latest in charge controller and inverter technologies, including:[/font]
  • [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Battery Charging stages[/font]
  • [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Differences between PWM and MPPT Controllers[/font]
  • [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Effects of Oversizing PV Arrays[/font]
  • [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Efficiency variations with output power[/font]
  • [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Electronic and environmental protection[/font]
  • [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Controller/Inverter features and accessories[/font]
  • [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]High voltage charge controllers[/font]

go here to sign up,  i's free,

https://www.morningstarcorp.com/live-webinars/

highdesertranger

More infomercial than webinar, 26 mins in

I watched the webinar, it was informative.  it was specific to their products but it was worthwhile.

Thanks for the link and heads up!

I've tuned in to two of them, and found them not so worthwhile. Love the products though. If I were a rich man I'd be running their MPPT.