Mini-vanner from Seattle branching out!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! Long time lurker here, finally made a profile so I could make some connections as I embark on longer and farther journeys in my near future.  I've only been a summer camper for the last few years, but the more deluxe I make my minivan (thanks to Bob's site and videos!), the more I feel that I could do some winter excursions and ease in to full-time vandwelling when my son graduates in a couple of years.  I'd love to say hi to anyone in the PNW, and maybe plan some meet-ups!

Welcome, lurker Elaine! ;)

It sure seems that there are a big bunch of Oregonians who might put together a meet up..see some of the recent threads from other newcomers.

Sounds like you are doing the transition to vandwelling in the best way. Trips that tell you what you need and what you don't, etc.

How about some pics of your more deluxe modifications?

greetings! I looked at a 2010 Town and Country recently with the stow n go seating and probably would have jumped, had the payments been right

Welcome to the CRVL forums LadyElaine! We do have many members in the PNW so hopefully they'll chime in and you can arrange some meet-up. In the meantime enjoy your trips!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.