• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lectric ebike for sale $600 SOLD!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmyflorida

Reaction score
For sale lectric ebike I purchased last Aug it has 85 miles on it I decided to upgrade to a honda ruckus I am in Quartzsite area now for about another month before heading back to Florida cash only let me know I meet you somewhere planning on going to the caravan in Lake Havasu first of next week

Price $600 firm

Congrats on the sale. I posted on another thread that the one I’m willing to sell has never been ridden/rode. Lol. Also not a step thru. Too tall for me so I bought a step thru. Asked 800. Trying to downsize so seeing this post made me rethink. 750 cash and it can go to someone who wants brand new with zero miles. East coast ppl only at this time until I go west. Willing to hold as I’m not super in a hurry. I’m not shipping. I travel from Carolinas to NY year round. PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk