Just wanting to say my first hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retirednurseCindy

Reaction score
I have now been retired for four years, and have decided I am very tired of staying at home. I have made some very minor conversions to my 2017 new to me Chevy traverse. My two adult children think I’m crazy but that’s OK, They don’t need me and I haven’t figured out why I left Florida. I love cheap RV living on YouTube and I am learning so much.My bed platform is almost completed had one middle passenger seat removed have a little tiny floorboard so making progress thank you for the opportunity to post. Can we post pictures here or are those for Facebook

Welcome Cindy to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forum   :) 

There is usually a good time right after retirement to make the break and, "do something for yourself".   Anyone can allow themselves to fall into the trap of having neighbors, friends,  or family see them as a "utility" to make use of.   (they begin to think.....he or she isn't doing anything anyhow)   I hope this isn't happening to you.....or anyone else here for that matter.

I'd invite you to check out the two websites below in my signature line.  They are free and designed to help those like yourself.

Good luck.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Are there any places you especially want to travel to?

It is possible to post photographs here. If you are using the "Quick Reply" form, click on the "Preview Post" button and you'll get the full size reply editor with a button you can click on to add an image.

I usually go to the "Attachments" section below the editor then upload a photo from my computer. Click on "Browse" then "Add Attachment." After it is uploaded, click on "Insert Into Post" ... it looks like this...

106508744_10157472930311404_2375435156937662484_o.jpg

Let us know if you need any more help getting your photos posted.

Attachments

• 106508744_10157472930311404_2375435156937662484_o.jpg
    106508744_10157472930311404_2375435156937662484_o.jpg
    100.4 KB