Introduction Post

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DogMom13

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My Name is Diane.  I am 50 years old (that doesn't seem possible yet!) and currently in Central Illinois.  I have vowed to not spend another Winter here.  My very small dog and I can't take the cold.  I am a Marine Corps Veteran, animal lover that loves to hike and kayak.  I have been RVing in a class C for years and want to downsize to a van.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome dog mom. I’ll be pretty close to you in Western KY in about a month.

Thank you!  One of these days I am going to make it down to Land Between the Lakes.  I was hoping to include it in a loop I did of Southern Illinois but it didn't work out.

In a couple hours east of there. I have a nice camping spot if you get thru my area.

Welcome to the forum dog mom 13. I always appreciate making new friends and turning them into old friends. I wish the best to you and your doggie hope you find what you’re looking for.

nature lover said:
Welcome to the forum dog mom 13. I always appreciate making new friends and turning them into old friends.  I wish the best to you and your doggie hope you find what you’re looking for.

Thanks!  Ditto on the friends! :)

Oh...and welcome, and if you pass thru Texas my place is available....can you cook?

lol just kidding...

:angel:

Thanks!  I'm an excellent cook.  Only cooking a vegan menu these days....unless it's for m dog. :shy: