Interior Dimensions for 2005-2010 Toyota Sienna?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introverting

Reaction score
I tried to find the interior dimensions for the cargo area for a 2009 Toyota Sienna mini-van today with no luck.  All I could find is the volume in cubic feet.  I don't care so much for a particular year, but dimensions for any year in the range of 2005-2010 should be useful.  I'm specifically looking for width, length (from back to back of front seats), and height (floor to ceiling).  And yes, I realize I can go to a dealer and measure myself, but I'm trying to save myself some time and the hassle.

It will just fit an 8x4 sheet flat on the floor.

John61CT said:
It will just fit an 8x4 sheet flat on the floor.

Thank you; so a 2011 Toyota Sienna has the following cargo area dimensions (no seating in the back area):  96-in L x 48-in W x 40-43-in H.  I wonder how much difference there is between the 2011 and the 2005-2010 models.  Toyota changed the styling in 2011 and the mini-vans look bigger. I also don't like the rails that remain on the floor when you remove the second row seating in the 2011-2017 models.

From an ancient (2009) Sienna Chat post (http://www.siennachat.com/forum/15-general-discussion/716-dimensions-cargo-space.html):

"[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Re: Dimensions of the cargo space?"[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I made these measurements with the larger half of the 60/40 split rear seat folded down into the floor. These measurements are not taking into consideration all the curves and nooks and crannies, meaning that if there was a rigid flat sided cube of the following dimensions, it would fit in the space provided.

From rear door to back of 2nd row seat - 49"D x 41"H x 31"W

Space behind single upright 3rd row seat - 18"D x 46"H x 20"W
[/font]

Latest posts