I'm posting this thread for myself and others looking for short term garages for rent for van conversion projects in the Northeast USA area.
I am still looking for a place to finish my project anywhere in 11 NE states of New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine.
Wanted: Commercial, Industrial, or Residential Garage, Warehouse Bay, Work Space, Work Shop, Woodworking Shop, etc For Short Term Rent
- Utilities needed: Electric for light, small space heater, a few small power tools
- Dimensions needed for entrance:
9 feet Height clearance
8 1/2 feet Width for garage door entrance
20 feet Length for the van
and need approximately 500-1,000 square feet total additional interior space to work in
- If the van can't fit inside he building that's ok I can work inside and bring the finished objects into the van docked next to the garage or workshop entrance
- Purpose: 2-3 months of upfitting, wood cabinetry work and interior work on a van
- Willing to sign a liability waiver since some people don't want to rent short term (that needs to change as there is an urgent unmet demand)
- Email me via Craigslist , post below or pm me via this fo
I wonder if Uhaul have electricity in some of its detached large outdoor storage units?