I was sent here...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TequilaSunSet

Reaction score
By another soul of the same ilk... Regis 101

I'm Bruce and my my sig contains my stuff. I currently live the Tiny Home lifestyle living in an RV while I take care of my mom. When her time comes then I hit the road... no idea where, or how I will live. Keep the RV and park it somewhere, sell it and travel in my vanagon or something else, maybe build a tiny house... dunno. I will figure it out soon enough.

Been somewhat of a gypsy in my lifetime, moving as a military brat is the root of this fun :)

Welcome to CRVL   :) 

I agree,  the information here is superb.   Whether you build a tiny home, travel  in an RV or Van etc,  or even
find a boat to live on,  the ideas and info here will help you reach your dreams. 

I've known people who looked after their older family members and they have all told me that for the first couple
of years after all the looking after others was done, they walked around in a kind of fog trying to find their own life again.  There is some rebounding to do.   But you are lucky to have this forum to participate in while you are looking after others as that will give you a good head start. 

All the best to you and yours.

TwquilaSunSet, Welcome to the CRVL forums! This is, indeed, a great place to learn about the lifestyle and network to be part of a roving community! We do love pictures!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Been there done that. Best wishes to you. The open road is great therapy and helps the soul. It will be there when you need it. Good luck and welcome!

Welcome aboard Bruce.
Hendrix fan? Guitar player?

I enjoy me some Jimi and rock of any kind, cannot play a chord if my life depended on it... well...I once played smoke on the water.

Dun dun dun... dun dun da dun... dun dun dun... dun dunnnnn :)

Oh my goshk !
That's an easy one.
A lot of the songs from back then were pretty simple to play.
I was practicing Jimi's woodstock version of "The Star Spangled Banner"
last summer. It was OK but I didn't have the huge amp on 11 to get the feedback parts......Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

Thought I would add a pic of my vanagon (Krusty)

krusty_zpseh7jgrvd.jpg

Yeah , that's what I'm doing too.
one day at a time Bro!

Thanks everyone... funny how I felt a bit alone doing this, the few friends of mine experiencing this have cash and put the parent in a facility. On here so many of you are in the same boat as me... nice to know, and thanks for sharing your experiences with me.