I have stopped opening profiles

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I've been watching the change to the new site (with Katie's help) I'm totally amazed.
I have no clue as to what it takes to build a site like this, but y'all are way cool.

Appears I cannot type my location into my profile. Nor the Bio. Neither can I see where one's date of birth goes. Did not have any problem setting the date format and local time.

Like someone above, I do not have a problem with email address. My computer also has a delete key. I delete 95% of the couple hundred emails I get each day.

Lifey

Edit: Just found the date of birth. Still can't do the others.

bindi&us said:
Since I've been watching the change to the new site (with Katie's help) I'm totally amazed.
I have no clue as to what it takes to build a site like this, but y'all are way cool.

twokniveskatie said:
I defer to the chief web monkey!

Thank you ::blushes::
Always good to hear compliments :)

/wanders off in search of bananas

bindi&us said:
When I got my first computer a few years ago I didn't even know how to turn it on....yesterday I found the off button.

ROFLMAO!!! Thank you, dear Bindi&Us...I needed that laugh. :D

Wait-a-minute....

there's some young good looking blonde who's interested in finding an older white male??? WHERE????!!!!!

Latest posts