high top in Texas

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freded

Reaction score
For me being able to stand up in my van is a must.  Does anyone know of a high top maker/installer in Texas.  I saw the outfit in California but that is a little far away.  I'm thinking of buying a Chevy Express. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Research for a firm that does handicap conversions - that will be your likeliest source of someone in state that can do it for you.

Either that or buy a donor top from a junkyard and find a couple of friends and do it yourself.

Almost There said:
Research for a firm that does handicap conversions - that will be your likeliest source of someone in state that can do it for you.

Either that or buy a donor top from a junkyard and find a couple of friends and do it yourself.

School bus/ambulance parts supply companies are the best place to find a lead on someone local.

freded said:
For me being able to stand up in my van is a must.  Does anyone know of a high top maker/installer in Texas.  I saw the outfit in California but that is a little far away.  I'm thinking of buying a Chevy Express. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

You may want to look around for used wheelchair vans.  You can sell the lift and seats and have a sweet platform for your conversion.