Hi Everybody!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psytechguy

Reaction score
I'm Mike.

I'm nearing retirement and hope to liquidate house, clutter, etc.
and hit the road. Living in crowded suburbia is driving me crazy.

When I was in my 20's I had a '74 B100 Dodge cargo van for years.
I was out of a place to stay for a month or so once and lived in it, but very roughly and with no style. I was doing it wrong!

I presently don't own a van, but am searching for just the right one. I've been lurking here for awhile and picking up all sorts of good info. Lot's of good folks here!

be talking to you soon,

Mike

Hi &amp; Welcome to the tribe Mike!<div><br></div>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Hi and welcome---</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">annie</p>

<p>Howdy and welcome aboard. Glad you joined us and hope you enjoy the site.</p><p>Right now I'm working on a Dodge B250. Follow my progress at <a href="http://cargovanconversion.com" target="_blank">cargovanconversion.com</a><br></p><br>Van.

I'm looking at a low mileage Dodge Maxi-Van a church is selling right now. Has a few minor issues, but looks really nice overall!

Anyone know from experience what sort of mileage a late 90's Maxi with a 5.9/360 gets? Anything in particular to watch out for?

Thanks for the nice greets , folks! :)

Latest posts