HELP-- http ://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/LrgAAOSwM4xXcJTB/s-l64.jpg

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachykeen

Reaction score
Well I tried to cut and paste from ebay --but--This is up in a few days and I'm thinking of bidding. Please any comments, ideas, opinions?  1992 Winnebago warrior. I think it will go too high at the end, $6,000 now.

Yup, that's it. What do you think?  Ok, about the only place it would let me copy was on the header but obviously that's not correct. Paste is good (that's half, right) what do I click on to copy?

i would ask if the engine was repaired by Toyota when they recalled them. Toyota had lots of problems with the early V6's. highdesertranger

I couldn't figure out what that white taped area was, does anyone know? Also, although it can be hard to tell from a photo, it looked to me to have delamination by the shower, near the toilet. I would want to check that area closely to see how much it may have impacted the area, especially the floor. I remember looking at these at an RV show when they had just came out. They were very nice units, and we had an older Class C that we just ran and ran even having bought with almost 100,000 miles on it. Other than what I noted, it appears to have been taken care of looking pretty good for its age. I always like maintenance records when they are available but usually they aren't. Good luck in whatever you decide!