Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tula1953r

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a longtime lurker and finally signed up. I just wanted to say Thank You for the wealth of information that I have learned from on this site.
I am living out of my 95 Nissan Pathfinder at least 20 days every month due to work circumstances. I work 10 days on and 5 days off in the oil and natural gas industry. As a long time reader of these forums, the information that I have gained has helped me successfully live out of my vehicle.
I am excited to hopefully be able to be of help to others on my journey. I am glad to be here with other like minded vandwellers!

Hey thanks for stepping out of the shadows. Sounds like you have a lot of useful experience. Should we assume you are not in the ND oilfields for the winter? brrrrrrr

Hey there Tula!

Welcome to the board.

Yep, there's lotsa good people and great information to be found on here...and you can help the new folks make their way as vandwellers too!

We've got a number of members who live outta their SUV's, so you're certainly not alone in your journey.

What part of the country do you call home?? Any hobbies, or critters you'd care to share??

Hello form the Oregon Coastline! :D

and hello from a bit inland of the Oregon coast..
Welcome to one of the most helpful and friendly forums out there. :)

I am sure you do have and will have interesting and amusing stories to share.

Welcome to the CRVL forums, Tula!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard Tula
I'm sure your experience will be a great addition to the forums.

WriterMs said:
Hey thanks for stepping out of the shadows. Sounds like you have a lot of useful experience. Should we assume you are not in the ND oilfields for the winter? brrrrrrr
Not that far North[emoji3] but I'm in Northern Colorado. Right now a Thermarest and a military sleep system (3 part) is my set up. I have used this same setup in the snow above 9,000' and slept comfortably.
Thank you for the welcome.