Greetings All...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peteg59

Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to the forum but not new to part time camping in my skoolie.
I've got a 1990 Chevy G30 "short", 4 window bus that I converted into a camper.
It's great and lots of fun to adventure in, but there's always something to do on it to make it that much better.

Learned a lot from the many vids that Mr. Wells has graciously put out. He is a true inspiration that deserves much respect in many ways.
Looking forward to a trip out to the desert southwest, hopefully as soon as I'm healthy enough to make the trip.

Hope everyone is doing okay, and staying safe in these uncertain times!
TaTa for now.
Pete

Welcome to the CRVL forums Pete! Best wishes for better health. Hope to see on the road soon!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

I'd love to have a skoolie short or a step van, but will probably go for a high-top campervan. I think they blend in more and are accepted more places. I think the step van would be good for blending in too, but I'd have to add a window on all sides.

Welcome to CRVL and get well soon!