Greetings from Tim

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKiFitness

Reaction score
Hello from Tim and Ki (pronounced kee), my pup partner for over 8 years. Together we are TKi..!
I'm new to this group but a long timer to the mobile lifestyle.
Urban San Diego in a motor home from 2006, then a short Chevy van, and for the last 11 years my long body '91 Ford Econoline. Currently near the lower Colorado river, north of Yuma AZ.
Bob Wells (Cheap RV Living) did one of his interview videos on me several years ago, featuring the small wood stove I built for van life when it's not warm..!
Just last summer turned 60 and have been blessed with a healthy body, though it's a lot of damage management to maintain flexibility and mobility.
Of my many skills in life, I refer to much I've learned working with individuals during my 8 years in the professional personal fitness realm. To educate and empower them to help their own body to recover and thrive.
My website www.TKiFitness.com reflects the passion I have for outdoor adventure activities as a lifestyle that promotes well being of body, mind and soul.
Take a look through my internet portal if you are so inclined, and please respond if inquisitive.
I've had the idea of partnering with another like minded person to collaborate on ways to promote and sustain the healthy, happy, humble ways of living.

Be well...!
T & Ki

Welcome to the Vanliving forum! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.