• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Good price on a 'B' Craigslilst

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotorVation

Reaction score
I don't know anything at all about this van or the owners. It came up in the local Craigslist ads. Looks like an outside shower which takes away more than a few points in my opinion

Dodge B

It's in west central Florida

^
With the market being so crazy these days, I guess $15,000 for a '97 can be considered a good price.

That's a funny configuration kinda a cross between a passenger van and a camper van. Highdesertranger

MotorVation said:
I don't know anything at all about this van or the owners. It came up in the local Craigslist ads. Looks like an outside shower which takes away more than a few points in my opinion

Dodge B

It's in west central Florida

Port Richey FL, has had numerous floods since 1997. Most recent this year.
Double check, and don't buy a vehicle you haven't seen and inspected off the internet.

Always check the neighborhoods at realtor.com
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Port-Richey_FL?view=map&layer=flood
(Purple shade means 3+ ft of floodwater.

I bought a Chevy blazer without having a shop inspection since I got it from a dealership and later found out it was a flood recovery vehicle. Had nothing but problems with it and took it back to where I bought it which went against my credit.
Always take a vehicle in for inspection before purchase.

It better be 1 owner and it perfect shape with those low of miles. To many odometer scams going on to make a high mile van a DEAL.

I’m not saying this is a scam but buyers need to be cautious.

Saying that I bet the back passenger seat disconnects. That would open it up nicely. The front passenger seat might swivel back which is nice.

Yep, the instrument clusters frequently take a dump on those Dodge vans and are sometimes replaced with boneyard clusters. I have an '02 3500 and it was replaced with a used one before I bought it. Mine had a good Carfax and the seller was upfront about it. The miles he claimed lined up with the Carfax. That B in the ad? Who knows? Just for the hell of it I clicked on the ad again and it's still listed for sale