Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, Dean. So sorry to bear Buster crossed over and I know you will miss him.

Hooray for camping!! I left my paperwork job and started back at my camping job. It's great to be in the woods again. Sunny all week in OR.     ~crofter

Good morning. You are getting to take baby steps already. You must be recovering fast. Maybe to doc will let you out before october. Here's hoping for you.

Hi there . . . no longer morning, but good day to you all... I'm checking back in as it is getting closer to the day when I can become a vandweller. I should be getting the van within the next two weeks, though it will be for short trips only until June. That will give me time to decide what to do with the rest of the things in my apartment.

Sounds like a plan. I'd much rather give things away than try to sell them.

I figure I'll get the van and see what fits and then, whatever doesn't can go away.

Hi.just newbie.i am pal talk too.just regular normal str8 gal.just want make some friends.god bless.have gr8 day.

Hi all dwellers have a great day being retired and disabled and I work more now than when I was was before I retired . Oh weight I am stuck with a roommate till October

Good morning. Got the knee looked at yesterday. Cartledge mostly gone and some bone on bone with arthritis and a couple of small bone spurs. Got a cortisone shot and told to take Aleve twice a day for inflammation.

Hooray, I can walk normal again and the pain is gone. Gonna take awhile to learn to walk normally again though.

I haven't ever done anything normal in my life . Banged my knee today thought I was going to cry. Now I will need to keep an eye on it to make sure there are no blood clots

Good morning. I hooked up a HDHomerun this morning so my wife can watch TV. Our Vizio does not have a tuner in it. I have a PC attached to it for the app to run on.

My knee is doing better. I was able to climb the attic stairs normally :)

Get a goat and a chain it's a lot more fun when kids come by!

Good morning. Getting practice for the summer months to come it sounds like. Mowing grass is one of the things I detest most. Seems like a complete waste of time but it does have to be done. Maybe an all concrete yard! That would be my preference unless in the country.

Latest posts