GIRLS' ROOM!!! Feedback/advice please

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbanhermit70

Reaction score
Ladies, 

I have a question for you

1. How many solo female RVers accept travel buddies while treaveling in their RV
2. How many  females tried being RV   transport driver( drive someone else RV) 

I'm a visual impaired female in her 40's. I can't drive but I want to fulfill  my " traveling around the USA  in a RV dream" .Either i ride with someone  else or in 4 years,I could hire a  driver to drive  a RV.

I'm on a couple of solo women's facebook groups and *facebook* know women who have traveling buddies. It can work. But I know it's not for me

i have traveled with a friend, in my Class C, a couple of times. That worked for short periods of previously determined lenghts of time ( a week or two)

I don't have answers to your questions but I do have questions for you that might help figure out if there would be someone who would consider it.

Could you explain more about the details of your dream? How long of a travel time are you interested in? Where do you want to go? Do you want/need to stay with full hookups or are you willing to do the typical "boondocking" that many here do? Would you be willing to live in tight quarters like a van if that were what was available? Would you be able to discuss and find compromises?

I'm not on the road yet but hope to be as soon as is possible---maybe next year. Some depends on how my medical stuff goes. It is something I might consider if the person was someone I could get along with who was interested in the same or similar kinds of things I am. I'm only looking to live in a van though towing something isn't totally out of my range.

Even if it's someone else the answers to those questions might help figure it out.

Best wishes on being able to fulfill your dream.

I just remembered I have a friend, that's interested in a obile life style. She's been looking for a job as a CNA for a full timer. She is able to drive, but would expect payment. As a live-in, her pay would include room and board whcih would make the monetary output a little less.

\She hasn't found a position, yet but isn't looking too hard and is being VERY fussy.