Gas prices

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great! Our gas prices in Farmington New Mexico is $2.29-2.34 a gallon. We are in the middle of the oil field and our gas prices are always high!!!

Taxes on gasoline make a big difference in price at the pump too. When I went to the dentist office on wednesday, I borrowed my DIL's minivan. As usual, it was out of gas. I filled it up on the way back @ $1.79.9 (I call it $1.80) a gallon (here in SE Texas). Can't get much more in the middle of the oil/refinery patch.

Highest Vision, I don't know. It has always been higher here than just about everywhere else in the state. Three Attorney generals have investigated and they never file any charges.

$2.39 in Arizona
$2.59 in Utah
$2.79 in Nevada

all within the last 3 days.

I got it for $2.13 today in Sierra Vista AZ. A few weeks ago I was happy to get it for $3.13 in Yuma.

The other day Trump said Russia and the Saudis would work out their disagreements soon and prices would stop falling. He said that as if it was a good thing, because he didn't want the oil industry to suffer. Hey, what about all us oil USERS? We benefit from lower prices, and there are a lot more of us.

I don't remember exactly, but I paid somewhere around 2.25 in Kingman AZ on 04/03.  4.19 at Havasu Landing CA. 03/29. I didn't buy any, still had over half a tank

Colorado front range, $1.99 (Cheyenne WY, Fort Collins CO, and generally Longmont CO almost always have the same price.)

That was as of Saturday. I haven't been out since Saturday.

EDIT: BTW, has anyone else noticed a larger than usual difference between unleaded and diesel lately? Same places as above I think it's about 50 to 60 cents difference, with diesel being a lot more expensive.

barleyguy said:
BTW, has anyone else noticed a larger than usual difference between unleaded and diesel lately? Same places as above I think it's about 50 to 60 cents difference, with diesel being a lot more expensive.

My guess is that while the average driver is holed up, truckers, heavy equipment operators, trains, generating facilities and such are still at work, maintaining the demand.

Haven't seen the big difference in gas/diesel here in SW AZ, must be regional.
Last fillup, 8 days ago was $2.54 diesel, I-10 Tom Wells exit right before CA state line

MrNoodly said:
My guess is that while the average driver is holed up, truckers, heavy equipment operators, trains, generating facilities and such are still at work, maintaining the demand.
I can see I-40 below me, off in the distance during the day from my camp. Steady stream of truckers in both directions. We would be crap out of luck without them