Hello--First time to post

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landonrui!

Reaction score
Hi I have been following Bob for over 5 years now and always thought I would one day be out there with you. It hasn't worked out that way. but the next best thing could be---having some of you come to me. I have a home in Knoxville TN and I thought someone who needs to get off the road maybe to work on their rig might be interested in exchanging a place to park for some handy man help. Just didn't know how or where to post this. Any advise? Thanks

What kind of handy work? I've been through Knoxvill TN several times. I told the Mrs. we should move to that part of the world.

What kind of handy work? I've been through Knoxvill TN several times. I told the Mrs. we should move to that part of the world.

I retired out of Michigan to Tennessee 16 years ago. I'm 6 miles from the Appalachian trail, ( North Carolina). I have never found a better place to live, although my grade school years were in Nebraska pan handle

I retired out of Michigan to Tennessee 16 years ago. I'm 6 miles from the Appalachian trail, ( North Carolina). I have never found a better place to live, although my grade school years were in Nebraska pan handle
That is where I live now, Nebraska....but in the central area near Grand Island. When I traveled through TN the last time, I saw a house for sale that sat on a small ridge that overlooked several mountains and valleys. It was breath taking.