Frontier Airlines Unlimited Travel Pass

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afblangley

Reaction score
Thought I'd pass this along for nomads and travelers open to other forms of transportation. Frontier Airlines is doing a flash sale on its unlimited travel pass. It is aimed at filling seats that would otherwise be empty, so there are some restrictions, mostly requiring flexibility in travel dates. But for $600 it is still at great deal. If interested, act fast, the offer expires at midnight today (11/19/22).

https://www.flyfrontier.com/deals/gowild-pass/

Buy now, Fly later.

"Your pass will be valid for one year beginning May 2, 2023."

A one time deal at the moment (renewal is automatic):

"Renewal Price $1,999/yr"

Jetblue did a similar pass called the "all you can jet pass", its how I was able to collect 300 NPS passport stamps in a year. Jetblue required 48 hour advance booking (no same day/next day flights) and you had to have an overnight stay, couldn't fly in/out same city on same calendar day. Frontier's $600 price tag is cheaper than Jetblue's pass was, but Frontier doesnt have as many routes and they are charging fees on top, "Current government and airport taxes, fees and charges vary widely for international travel, and can be in excess of $100 per person, per flight."

Airfare was 1/100th of the costs, I ended up spending significantly more on hotels, rental cars, and all the collectables that I didn't need. Was fun I dont regret it, but make sure you have sufficient cash to finance that travel or a dense network of friends that will let you sofasurf.