For the true "Rolling Stone" 's out there........

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blmkid

Reaction score
...and to Bob Wells, for having the largest stone's, for his guidance in his informative videos to those  many individuals who were, and will be "needing an out" from this materialist society it has become. I admit, I was a huge fan of material thing's also.
But I do want to recognize the "King Rolling Stone", whom Bob Wells interviewed in this video. I enjoy watching it from time to time: 
[size=medium]I first was wanting to just post a Bob Dylan song from you tube. But as I listened to Bob Dylan sing, I thought this threaded needed more. 

Strange how we get older and start opening up more, expressing emotions suppressed for many many years. In "fear" of non-acceptance. Well..maybe it's just me. Or is it because time is getting shorter, as it is for all of us.

Bob Dylan perform's on Letterman's 10th Anniversary show on 2/1/1992. 
Back up vocals: [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Roseanne Cash, Nancy Griffith, Emmylou Harris, Michelle Shocked, Mavis Staples (backup vocals)[/font]
you tube channel - BDM : " Like a Rolling Stone : 

Enjoy your week-end.