First time at RTR this year?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith. It would be very hard to try to NOT talk to people at rtr. Everyone will talk to you given a chance. Don’t worry

anybody can come by my camp during the day or around my campfire at night and you will be welcomed. in fact on most days I will be giving gold panning lessons. come on by. highdesertranger

Most people here are more than happy to show what they have been able to come up with to be able to meet the needs of cheap RV living and what works for them. It is a very diverse group of people that don't usually like being in large groups that once a year set those feelings aside to try to help others that may be facing the same problems they had in the past or present in order to live this way. It has grown and been done long enough that many are here to just see if there is anything new, meet the people they post with, and help others in the same way they were helped years ago. Yell "Hello to camp!" and most everyone will invite you in.

We are in Quartzite and this morning I walked the pup at 4:30 and it was 28F.
Bring what you need and try to stay warm, it is supposed to be better by Monday!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

First time RTRers too!

We've been full-timing for almost 2 years and were supposed to make it out last year but got the flu and ended up staying in Matt's dad's driveway in Palm Springs instead of getting to the RTR. 

We're excited to reconnect with people we've met on the road and meet lots of new people too! Come look for us in our 1964 Clark Cortez campervan

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.41.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.41.37 PM.png
    949.8 KB · Views: 15
Hey. It'll be my first RTR event as well. I'm headed to New Orleans after because I have a job lined up there for a few months. Hopefully some other Nola enthusiast will be at this event as well.

highdesertranger said:
anybody can come by my camp during the day or around my campfire at night and you will be welcomed. in fact on most days I will be giving gold panning lessons.  come on by.   highdesertranger

That sounds awesome!