Finally got my van! Ford E-350 ClubWagon

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caleb22

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Caleb I'm from Kentucky and just bought my first van. I have been looking for quite sometime now but hadn't bought anything yet because as a college student I'm a little tight on funds. When I saw this van I couldn't pass it up.

The van is a white 1991 Ford E-350 ClubWagon, with the 5.8 L and 118,000 miles on it. I have already started the conversion and am loving it so far. 

IMG_1469.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1469.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1470.JPG
    IMG_1470.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1471.JPG
    IMG_1471.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1472.JPG
    IMG_1472.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the forum Caleb, it;s great to have you here.

Congrats Caleb! That's a work horse motor, it should serve you well..

Good luck on the conversion...

Welcome to the CRVL forums Caleb! Looks great! Start another thread in "Conversions and Modifications" so we can follow along as your build progresses!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

hey Caleb!

that is a great looking van! best looking grille out of all the Fords (especially the newer ones) lots of room there and potential. good luck with it.

Hi Caleb. I got a Ford Clubwagon as well but its a 98 with a high top. It actually came with more miles than you have now but its a strong engine. Also currently converting mine.