Feeling found

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canary

Reaction score
Ok, I did it...

I jumped in feet first and now I'm up to my neck...

Hi everyone :D 

Recently I decided that RV living is the next adventure on my list. I'm definitely looking forward to a l little more nature out my door and the independence of being in my own home. 

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, so city life and shared spaces can be a bit much. 

I managed to find a great fifth wheel for a reasonable price that didn't compromise my sensibilities. Oh man was I excited and seeing a world of possibilities.

So, now that I have the rig and a basic understanding of RV life, I'm here to learn all the finer points of unfettered existence. I'd be grateful for any and all info you would like to share. 

Much appreciated !

Welcome Canary to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

You've come to the right place. The tips and wisdom are found in every forum. Make yourself comfortable and start reading

Welcome.

I also have MCS and also recently took the plunge. I bought a camper van and might pick up a 100% aluminum WeeRoll.

Hi and thanks for the welcome :D

The aluminum WeeRoll trailers are pretty fab and definitely inert.

At one time there was a company that made trailers predominantly from aluminum, LivinLite I think, but they stopped production recently.