Favorite Christmas Movies

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rruff

Reaction score
It's that time of year when we are reminded how quickly time flies... as we ready to watch our favorite Christmas movie for the upteenth time, and it really, REALLY, seems like we just saw it....

What are your favorites?

Lately I'd have to say that The Grinch with Jim Carrey gets watched most regularly. The Elf is pretty good, too... and Scrooged.

I streamed “Hugo” last night. It is not specifically a Christmas movie but it was released for the Christmas season and it is set in a snowy Paris, France setting. There are children in the story. So it shows up on Amazon Prime in the Christmas season.

It is not specifically a Christmas movie but it was released for the Christmas season...

So kinda like Die Hard, eh... ;

I don't think I've seen Hugo... looks interesting, thanks for the recommendation.

It's a Wonderful Life!

Oh ya... I've seen that one so many times (though not recently) I think I'll still have it memorized in the next wonderful life! A great one for sure...

So kinda like Die Hard, eh... ;

I don't think I've seen Hugo... looks interesting, thanks for the recommendation.
It is so much better on a big screen in a movie theater for the feeling of depth perception but I still enjoy seeing it on my small devices.

I like the old '66 cartoon of the Grinch movie also the It's a Wonderful life and now to kick off the holiday season we watch 'Love Actually' not really about the holidays but still.... As a kid my Favorite was the Little Drummer boy and Charlie Browns Christmas.

The original Miracle on 34th St was one I really liked that hasn't been mentioned.

I would like to add a PSA for those who love the older movies. If you are looking for a movie, add "Internet archive" to your search. You can usually find the movie free to watch or download.

Latest posts