Enjoying Bob’s book!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

free2enjoy

Reaction score
I read half of Bob Well’s book and what a great read!   I’m really enjoying it!

The pic is at the gate in St Kitts.

Attachments

• EC97AD66-F850-44EA-BF1B-37DAB532D6D6.jpeg
    EC97AD66-F850-44EA-BF1B-37DAB532D6D6.jpeg
    578.7 KB · Views: 23
One of the things I like most about it is it is written in his own voice. I am hear him talking as I read it. I bought the kindle version.

I just finished it today. It was a fun read and I appreciate the wisdom shared! :)

I bought his book on Kindle about two years ago, and haven't read a word! But I probably know everything he wrote down from the videos and this forum.

When you mention the kindle version, is that the pirated version?

/squinting real hard

Everyone in the thread used the word "bought" in conjunction with the word "kindle". When you mention books do you mean the ones people photocopy at the library?

Not sure if I understand your post, frater. I have to pay for the books I download to my Kindle; they're just less expensive than the paper versions (and much more portable).

Johnny

waldenbound said:
I bought his book on Kindle about two years ago, and haven't read a word! But I probably know everything he wrote down from the videos and this forum.

That's why I haven't bought it. is there much more info in the books than what is free online. I have a very low income these days, so have to think about such things.   :(

I read his book. It's true that some of the info is here. But it's easy to read his book cover to cover and it includes everything. It's a really good book for beginners though.