DESPERATE NEWBIE....

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamChaser1

Reaction score
Desperate NEWBIE wanting DESPERATELY to be a NOMAD and to get the hell out of the pure HELL that I'm in!!! 

I am a disabled person! With multiple disabilities...like....
TBI, PCS, PN, Arthritis in pretty much all of my joints, bad spine issues, severe chronic pain, and fatigue.... CPTSD..... anxiety and depression caused from the above plus a few 100 other things too long to go into!

My disability is not enough!! I live below poverty level! I live in NC at present in a large mostly a park size camper!? 1st camper so I was thinking big to live in full time rt!? Well DUH!!! I WASNT THINKING AS MUCH ABOUT PULLING IT ALL OVER AS I WAS ABOUT LIVING IN IT!? STUPID!!! I KNOW!!! 

SO NOW I GOT THIS HUGE HEAVY ASS CAMPER THAT KILLS MY TRUCK AND ME AND ALMOST DID WHEN THE HURRICANE HIT!!??

I tried to flee but that didn't work out at all!!! Got stuck at a shelter where I was treated like a piece of criminal dirt all because my large camper was stuck in the shelter lot!

Only by a few angels and the grace of God himself did we survive that catastrophe!!!??? I mean they THE ROYAL RED CROSS.... had a freaking  cop come to my camper and threaten to have it towed and impounded and to have my dogs taken and killed if I did NOT MOVE MY DISABLED CAMPER!!??

I MEAN I HAD 4 FREAKING FLATS AND DEAD BATTERY NO POWER AND NO WAY TO PUT MY SLIDEOUTS BACK IN... ALL FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN BEING BROKE DN THERE TRYING TO SURVIVE A HURRICANE JUST LIKE MANY MANY OTHERS WHO WERE ALSO DISPLACED BY FLORENCE!

AND NO ASSISTANCE TO ANY OF US YET!!!! AND NONE COMING PERIOD!!!! 

And when I FINALLY GOT BACK TO THE CG WHERE I AM....IT WAS ALL TO HELL TO AND I had to work on it and my camper all while being dead sick with BRONCHITIS SINUSITUS AND PNEUMONIA!!! WHICH I GOT FROM WADING IN WATER AND BEING NON STOP WET FOR A WK IN AND OUT OF THE SHELTER TOTING WATER FOR MY DOGS AND TRYING TO PUT THINGS BACK TOGETHER!? I ALSO HAVE PTSD FROM ALL OF THAT AS WELL!

STILL SICK.... AINT WELL YET!!!

THEN THE BAS......DS TOOK MY FS AND SO NOW I HAVE NOTHING FOR FOOD AND GO HUNGRY BECAUSE OF THAT and well will starve soon if I don't get out of this camp!!! And this place of pure evil hell!!! Worst place ever!!!!! Hell cannot be worse!

This is HELL!!!! When u die this is where u go if he'll he where ur bound?

The soles r off my shoes and I desperately need more boots! I Ware hiker boots high top due to many reasons like bad bad feet and like also because I go hiking with my dogs as often as I can!! They r my only joy and only family and friends rt now!

Sorry but most humans suck!!?? Give me a good animal esp dog any day!!! DOGS LOVE U!!! DOGS CARE!!!! THEY DONT TREAT U LIKE A PIECE OF DIRT OR TRASH!!!! Just because ur old ugly poor or disabled or all of the above!!??

So I have a camper too big and heavy for me to pull!!! Had it for sale forever now but I ain't sold it yet!? Or traded either!? Which is what I really wanted to do!! 

I want to trade it really!? I want to dnsize to say a 25/26ft FGLW! One with a great open floorplan and super lite and easy to pull!? ORRR a good older Class C RV!? 

I could have sold it several times over at 8500 but I didn't have any other place for me and my pack to stay! So I needed to trade!? I have a huge old truck and I desperately need a camper shell for it!! I figure between a shell for my bed and a smaller LW roomy camper we could get the hell out of here like yesterday!!!

But I haven't found any person to trade with!? And I tried trading on a real nice one at a used dealership but they were crooks and wouldn't do crap and wo taking me for a steak either!!

So here I set with NEIGHBOR'S FROM HELL!!!!! HATE CAMPS!!! THEY R THE WORST!!! ALWAYS GOT SOME AWEFUL NEIGHBOR UP UR BUTT!!! AND RULES R NOT FOR ALL HERE!!! ONLY A CERTAIN FEW!!?? PRETTY CAMP!? TERRIBLY RUN!!!!

So here sit with no money to buy another camper!! No money for a camper for the truck!! A broke DN van I need to sell or trade! Would like to trade it and my truck for a good huge long van for camper or camping!! And then add a med size camper behind for extra space and stuff! Also the van could break DN or the truck or whatever and having a separate camper for us to stay in somewhere while it was being worked on etc... BECAUSE I do have my dogs and I like having a backup jic!!??

So I have no money to do shit!!! Well I have a tiny bit but rent here and a few bills takes the whole thing!! No money for my food etc! And I am going thru tons of crap of mine trying to clean and sort and get rid of anything we don't abso need!!! And THAT is taking forever!!!! UGH UGH UGH

No way to buy a camper for the truck! Or do the needed repairs for long term travel!!! And no way it seems to trade the camper to dnsize!!?? And no way get solar setup so I can power AC for the dogs etc while we move!!?? No way to buy an OFFGRID toilet so i don't need to hook up! And still trying to figure out a way to have tons of water and to use my shower or a camper shower!? As I need this for cleaning me and my dogs! NEED A FULL TUB SHOWER!!! 

IF I COULD JUST TRADE ALL I HAVE FOR A NICE BIG VAN OLDER FINE... AND A NICE MED SIZE LW CAMPER FOR TOE!? OR A CONVERTED CARGO TRAILER!!?? LIKE THAT IDEAL FAR FAR BETTER!!! 

AT THIS POINT I AM DESPERATE FOR ANY HELP!!!! ANY GOOD TRADE OR SELL THAT WILL GET ME THE HELL OUT OF THE PURE HELL WE R IN!!!

SO IF ANYONE IS NEAR MIDDLE BOTTOM NC OR UPPER MIDDLE SC NEAR HERE AND CAN TRADE UP ON CAMPER SIZE OR TRADE THE ENTIRE RIG FOR A LARGE LOTS OF WINDOWS VAN PLUS CONVERTED CARGO TRAILER OR MED SIZE CAMPER LW... OR A CLASS C RV!? LET ME KNOW!

OLDER IS GREAT AND FINE!!! JUST WANT GOOD SOLID DEPENDABLE!!! CLEAN!!! GOOD RUNNING!

ALSO IF U GOT ANY GENS ESP SOLAR GENS TO DONATE PLEASE REMEMBER ME!!! AND I NEED A SOLAR SET UP FOR POWER AND AC! AND I NEED A GOOD OFFGRID TOILET!

I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE ALL MINE FOR ANY OF THESE!!?? And in the meantime I am trying like hell to endure 100 temps and to go through my entire camper and shed to clean out and get rid of shit and to dnsize!

Desperate for help folks!!!! Before I die here soon!!?? I do have a decent trade! And a good trade camper wise!? I estimate my camper to sell for 8500!? It is 38ft with 2 slideouts! And 2 huge BRs!! And a HUGE bath!!!

I am beyond desperate to get the hell out of here and on the Rd!!! I want to travel and see all the beauty out there and to maybe meet others like me who maybe by then I can help!!?? I want to help others when and if I ever get on my feet and get out of this HELL!!!

ANYWAYS!? I KNOW THIS AINT A PRETTY STORY!!! AND I'M SORRY! BUT IT IS MY LIFE!!! ONLY FAR FAR FAR WORSE THAN I WILL EVER HAVE TIME TO TELL OR SAY!!??

ANYWAYS!? IF U HAVE HUNG IN AND READ ALL THIS WELL THANK U!!!

AND I HOPE TO MEET MANY OF U ON DAY ON THE RD!!??

AND MAY WE ALL JOIN TOGETHER AND HELP EACH OTHER THE WAY BOB TALKS ABOUT!!! IF WE DONT NO ONE WILL!!?? AND MANY WILL DIE OR BE LOST!? AND WELL WE ALL DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!!! AND TO FIND MUCH PEACE!!! AND HEALTH!

Welcome DreamChaser to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Welcome to the forums, I wish you well with all of your ailments, and bad luck, but i'm not sure being on the road will help your situation. Traveling in a van/RV has it's own problems for someone with failing health, and disabilities, and will prove to be more expensive (and possibly be more stress) than staying put in your large trailer.

Think about the fuel prices, unforseen repairs, CG costs, setup/teardown every 2 weeks if you are camping on free, BLM land, traffic stress, unknown locations on medical care, and needed aid.

Keep posting, and sharing, it's good to get ideas for different problems, and it is good for the soul to hear from other folks in similar situations.

Hi Dreamchaser

First, everyone who reads your post gets that you are stressed and feeling at your limit, so don't worry that you didn't get your message across.

I have to agree with ckelly. Maybe travelling now isn't the best course of action. If you have any family you can call for help, maybe that would be the best for now.

I'm sorry that you aren't happy with the Red Cross, but I am volunteer, and have been for about a decade, so I have to defend them a little. They are not angels with unlimited funds who can do everything they want to. 94% of staff are volunteers, people like you and me, and they rely on donations, which usually are not quite enough to do everything they would like to do.

I truly wish the best for you. Hang in there.

What exactly do you have? length, make, model, weight?
Might help you get some interest.
Have you considered trading it in to a dealer, or selling it to one? You'll get screwed, but you may get the funds or rig you need.

To Zonie:

It is a 2006 38' JAG w 2 Slideouts! Could be pulled ok with a 1 ton Duelly by a much more experienced person!!

Large BR at each end! And large bath next to rear BR! Other BR is at the front! 

It has tons of storage!!! Major major storage!!!! Super nice tub shower combo with a nice big corner seat! 2 new tires!

That is the Good!!!

The bad would be? Roof ac has some kind of issue but I don't think that it's a big one!? I think it needs a good cleaning and a new breaker possibly! And I know I have one other breaker that has gone bad! So one might want to put some new breakers in the box!?

I am using 2 portable ACs! One at the rear and one at the front! They do ok??? But 2 window acs would do MUCH better!!! But if need be they if I had to could go with the rig! So they would have ac!?

I put a new element in the WH so that's on the good list!

Since the Hurricane the fridge that came in it the light will come on but it will not auto on elect now!? Don't know about gas?? They may be able to use it on gas but I would have the lines checked for sure before doing so jic? I did buy another fridge so it does have one to use! So they can either try to check and use that one or just take it out and just put the new one in that slot!? And it is missing a piece of trim at the bottom of the front slideout!?

But this rig has a real nice layout and would make someone needing a big one a real nice rig and they could easily give it a super nice makeover if they wanted to change anything!?

It will need either new carpet or HW or whatever on the front slideout!? And I took the couch out so rt now it doesn't have one!? I was gonna put a futon or something back there if I ever can!? Or they can just build something!? Or get a nice foam flip out or whatever they would like!? The entire slideout will be open to do with whatever they would like to do! So tons of options there!!!

Needs one need jack ja the rear!? Or just jack the rest like me and then block up to the frame like I did!? That is not a big deal at all!?

I mean most of this stuff is cosmetic really!? CEPT for AC and fridge!? But really most here at the park use window acs!! As they r super cheap and easy to clean and replace etc and use less power!? And one could run those off of solar if they wanted!? A nice long camper so room for solar!

Rent here is 350 if they chose to stay!? I just can't afford to stay!! And if I get kicked out then we r all screwed!!! Because this rig is just WAYYY too big for me to handle!!! And I can't pull or manage it on the Rd!

I got one to travel but I've had to keep it parked because I just can't handle the huge heavy thing!!! BTW I JUST WANT TO TY VERY VERY MUCH FOR UR SUPPORT!!! AND COMMENT!!! BECAUSE ONES LIKE URS IS WHAT I NEED!!! NOT NEG... WO TY FOR UR SUPPORT ZO!!!

AND TO REPLY TO THE OTHER I GUESS THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT???

Regardless of certain other opinions I CANNOT AFFORD TO STAY!!!! OR TO STAY PARKED IN A PARK!!! AND GETTING KICKED OUT DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD IT WILL JUST PUT ME ON THE RD ANYWAYS!!! DUH? AND IF I'M GONNA BE THERE ANYWAYS WITH NO OTHER OPTIONS ANYWAYS THEN WHY NOT NOMAD THE WAY I SET OUT TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE???

AND WELL I DIDNT SELL MY HOME AND GIVE UP THINGS I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND NOMAD JUST TO BE STUCK IN HELL.....AND TO JUST SIT HERE AND DIE..... ALL ALONE W NO ONE HERE GIVING A D.....M! Where I am at! Not on the forum! 

I HAVE KILLED MYSELF TRYING TO GET TO THAT POINT AND I HAVE JUST SACRIFICED WAYYY TOO MUCH!!! THERE IS NO TURNING BACK FOR ME!!!

AND I MAY NOT HAVE LONG LEFT!? SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO SPEND THAT TIME IN PURE HELL LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF TRAVELING AND SEEING ALL THE BEAUTY!? SOOOO MANY BEAUTIFUL THINGS AND PLACES TO SEE!!! AND I MAY NEVER GET TO SEE THEM ALL BUT AT LEAST I MIGHT GET TO SEE SOME!!?? 

AND WELL MANY HAVE GONE TO NOMADING BECAUSE THEY CANT AFFORD ALL THE HOUSES AND CRAP  ALSAND ANDCANT AFFORD TO LIVE!!?? THEY R JUST PLAIN SICK AND TIRED OF THE RAT RACE!!! AND HOW CRUEL MANY R!!! AND SO AM I! I WAS STATIONARY ALL MY LIFE AND IT HAS BEEN JUST ONE MISERABLE HORRIBLE TRADGEDY RT AFTER ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER.... AND WELL HONESTLY I JUST CANNOT IMAGINE ANY HELL BEING WORSE THAN THE ONES I HAVE SPENT MY LIFE GOING THRU!?

SO FOR ME IT EITHER HAS TO BE OR I HAVE TO DIE!? AND FOR ME DOING IT FEELS RT PERIOD!!!??? 

AS FOR THE RC CRAP!? WELL NO OFFENCE!!?? BUT U WERENT THERE!! AND TRUST ME DEAR!!! THERE SIMPLY IS NO DEFENCE FOR HARSH MEAN CRUELTY!!! FOR DNRT CRIMMINAL ACTIONS!!!! OR FOR DISCRIMINATION!!!! 

AND RC GOT A LOT.....OF BAD PB ON FB FOR HOW THEY HANDLED THINGS HERE AND FOR HOW THEY TX PEOPLE HERE!!! 

THEY HAD 500 PEOPLE TAKING BATHS OUT OF SINKS WHILE THEY HOGGED THE REST OD THE SCHOOL FOR THEMSELVES!!! THEY USED WASHER AND DRYER AND ALL THE BATHS FOR THEMSELVES!!! CEPT FOR ONE FOR WOMAN AND ONE FOR MEN!!! AND FINALLY IT GOT SOOO DISGUSTING AND DEPLORABLE THAT THEY WERE FORCED TO OPEN UP OTHERS DUE TO THE NASTY FILTH IN SUCH A SMALL AREA!!! AND THE BATHS HAR SHOWERS!!!? BUT THEY REFUSED TO LET THEM USE ANY UNTIL THE STINCH GOT TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

AND HEY!!! I FLED JUST LIKE OTHERS! AND I HAD NO CONTROL OVER MY RIG BREAKING DN WHERE IT DID AND HAVING TO PARK THERE BEFORE THE STORM HIT!! WE GOT FLOODED AND I WAS TRAPPED! IN MY CAMPER!

AND I STAYED IN MY CAMPER THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! I TOOK CARE OF MY OWN PETS!!! AND I NEVER ASK THEM FOR ONE ........ THING CEPT FOR WATER FOOD AND SHOWER!!! AND I HAD TO BATH OUT OF MY OWN SINK FOR A WK OR MORE WHILE THEY REFUSED SHOWERS TO EVERYONE!!!

AND THE ONLY REASON THEY THREATENED ME AMD MY HOME AND MY PETS WAS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT MY CAMPER OR ME AND THEM THERE!!! AND ALSO BECAUSE WHEN THE WATER AMD WINDS STOPPED I BEGGED LIKE HELL FOR AN EXTENSION CORD TO EITHER RUN ONE OF MY ACS OR A FAN IF NOT!? AMD BECAUSE I BEGGED AND PLEADED FOR THAT SO WE WOULDNT DIE AND SO I COULD MAYBE DRY MY CLOTHES AND SHOES INSTEAD OD GETTING PNEUMONIA!!! THEY DECIDED TO TRY AND GET ROD OF ME BY TX ME!!!!

AND U DONT HELP SOMEONE BY TX TO IMPOUND THEIR ONLY HOME AND TO TAKE AND KILL THEIR PETS!!! THEY TX TO KILL MY BELOVED PETS!! AND TO TAKE MY HOME!!! THE COP DID ONLY AFTER THE HEAD RC LADY SICKED HIM ON ME!!! ANDDD SHE LIED HER BUTT OFF TO HIM ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID!!!

AND ALSO BACK IN TN WHEN A TORNADO WENT THRU MY HOME A RC LADY CAME TO MY GATE WHILE I WAS TRYING TO CLEAN UP AN ENTIRE DISASTER ALONE AND ASKED ME IF I NEEDED HELP??? DUH???

AND THEN WHEN I SAID YES!!! SHE SAID WELL IT WASNT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!! IT WAS MINE!!! WELL WTH ASK HER!!!! I DIDNT CALL THEM!!!! I NEVER ASK THEM FOR CRAP!!!!

AND I KNOW OF MANY FRIENDS AND FOLKS WHO WENT THRU OTHERS AND THRU CATRINA AND WELL U CAN PM ME TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY ALL HAVE TO SAY ABOUT RC!

THAT SAID!!! I AM NOT HERE TO DEBATE RC OR WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!! IT WAS DONE!!! TO ME AND TO MINE!!! NOT TO U!!!

AND THERE IS JUST NO WAY TO DEFEND WRONG OR EVIL.... AND TO ME THERE IS SIMPLY NO EXCUSE FOR HAVING AB NO COMPASSION OR KINDNESS FOR AN OLDER DISABLED LADY AND HER PETS IN YYHE MIDST OF THE WORST HURRICANE TO HIT HERE IN LIKE 28+/- YRS!!! I WAS HERE! I WENT THRU IT WITH MY POOR DOGS WITH US ALL SITTING IN MY CAMPER!!! NOT IN THE SHELTER!!! WE NEVER STAYED IN THE SHELTER!!! 

AND WHAT DOES THEIR FUNDS HAVE TO DO WITH CRAP???? FUNDS DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW THEY BEHAVED AND HOW THEY OUTRT LIED!!! I MEAN JUST DNRT OUTRT LIED!!!

SO THAT IS MY REPLY TO RC PERSON! AND I'M SURE WE WONT AGREE!!! AND BTW THE RC IN TN HEAD DUDE WAS ALSO CONVICTED FOR STEALING ALL THE FUNDS THAT FOLKS DONATED AND HE USED THOSE FUNDS FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN!!!

NOW! THAT SAID!!! I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL RC  WORKERS R BAD!!!!! I AM JUST SIMPLY STATING MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE ONES THAT I PERSONALLY DEWLT WITH!!! BUT THERE IS ONE HORROR STORY AFTER ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER WITH RC AND WITH FEMMA!!! NOW FEMMA WAS NICE TO ME!!?? AS FAR AS HELPING ME TO APPLY!?

I DID HAVE 1 OR 2 DON'T WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING!? BUT FACT IS MOST DIDNT!!! 

AND ONLY WHEN MANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT SAW ALL I HAD TO DO AND GO THRU....WHEN THEY GOT WIND OF HOW RC DID ME THEY TX RC BACK AND TD TO CALL THE NEWS AND TO PUBLIC WITH THE ENTIRE CRIMMINAL BS!!!

UPON THEM DOING THAT!!!! RC SUDDENLY BACKED DN AND SUDDENLY PRETENDED TO BE NICE!? PRETENDED!!!! SUDDENLY MY CAMPER GOT FIXED!!!! AND SUDDENLY I WAS ALLOWED TO STAY!  BUT WAS TOLD TO MIND MY OWN AND TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT SHIT OR THEY WOULD REMOVE ME FOR SURE IF I DIDNT!!!

I MEAN HEY!!! DRAW UR OWN CONCULLUSIN!!?? BUT ALMOST 500 FOLKS SAW ME STAY IN MY CAMPER AND SAW ME TAKE CARE OF MY OWN PETS AND CAMPER!!! AND THEY ALL SAW ME WADING BACK AND FORTH IN FLOOD RAINS AMD WATER CARRYING 100S OF JUGS OF WATER BACK AND FORTH!!! AND THEY ALL KNOW I DIDNT ASK FOR ANY FUNDS! SO AGAIN WHAT DO FUNDS HAVE TO DO WITH MEAN NASTY CRIMMINAL BEHAVIOR!?

SO ANYWAYS THAT'S MY REPLY TO THAT!! AND I DIDNT COME HERE TO DISCUSS THEM OR THAT I CAME HERE FOR HELP AND SUPPORT IN MY EFFORTS TO NOMAD!!??

SOOO I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT RC ESP WITH SOMEONE WHO WASNT THERE!? I WENT THRU HELL AT THEIR HANDS AND I JUST DONT WANT TO FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO GO THRU ANYMORE BY ANYONE CONNECTED TO THEM!!??

AND LIKE I SAY I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL RC WORKERS R BAD!!! NOR THAT U R!!! I DONT KNOW U!!?? U MAY BE OK??? 

SO BACK TO NOMADING..... I STATED MY SITUATION!? THOUGH IT DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE!? AND I STATED WHAT AT LEAST FOR ME THAT NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR ME!?

I GAVE A LIST OF WHAT I NEED!? Of what I have to TRADE OR SELL??? IF I SELL I CAN HAVE MONEY TO BUY SOMETHING ELSE?? HOWEVER IT WOULD TAKE TIME TO FIND SOMETHING AND WE WOULD BE HOMELESS IF I COULDNT GET SOMETHING FIRST!!??

I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEHOW MY CREATOR IS GOING TO SEE AMD KNOW ALL OF THIS AMD THAT SOME HOW HE WILL SEND ME EITHER THESE THINGS OR MONATARY HELP! I MEAN SURELY ONE HAS THE RT TO FOLLOW THEIR PATH AND TO JUST LIVE ALONE OUT THERE IN PEACE AND QUIET.... AND TO ALSO SEE SOME BEAUTY OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!?? AND TO ALSO USE THAT TRAVEL TIME TO EITHER HEAL OR TO FIND MUCH NEEDED HEALING!

BOB SAYS WE ALL CAN DO IT NO MATTER WHAT!!!! AND HE SAYS WE R KINDER TO OUR PLANET BY DOING SO!! AND HE ALSO TALKS ABOUT HOW IT HAS CHANGED HIM AND SO MANY OTHERS!!!!

AND WELL FOLKS HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO DAMPEN MY PATH AND MY DREAMS!? THEY SUPPORT OTHERS BUT ALWAYS DAMPEN OR DOG MINE? AND I JUST WANT HELP TO FOLLOW THE PATH THAT I BELIEVE IS MEANT TO BE AND THAT ALSO I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY CHOICE OVER ANYWAYS!!?? BUT WILL HAVE AS LONG AS I CHOSE TO DO IT AND TO NOT HAVE IT FORCED ON ME!?

AND WELL I WANT TO HAVE SOME CONTROL OF MY DESTINY!!?? AND TRY TO CHOSE WHEN AND WHERE I GO!!?? INSTEAD OF HAVING IT ALWAYS CHOSEN FOR ME!!!???

SOOO ANYWAYS??? THIS IS MY REPLIES!? AND WELL I MEAN NO HARM NOR DISRESPECT BY ANYTHING SAID IN MY REPLY!!!

AND TY AGAIN TO ZO FOR OFFERING SOMETHING NICE AND POSSITIVE!!!

AND ALSO THANKS FOR THE REMINDED LIST OF THINGS I HAVE BEEN GOING OVER IN THINKING AND PLANNING NOMAD LAND.... YES!!! ANY THINGS CAN HAPPEN!!!

LIKE HURRICANES!!! TORNADOES!!!  FLOODING....!!! BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!?? LOL LOL STILL STANDING!? BEEN THRU ONE HORRIBLE THING RT AFTER ANOTHER MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! AND WELL AFTER ALL THE HELL AND STORMS I BEEN THRU AND ALMOST DYING A FEW 100 TIMES IN MY LIFE!? WELL???? REALLY???? I JUST DONT SEE NOMADING AS BEING THE WORST!!?? 

AND WELL WITH EACH DISASTER GOD BROUGHT ME OUT OF EACH WITH SOME DAMNED AMAZING MIRACLES!!!! THAT WOULD JUST BLOW UR MINDS!!!!

SO??? I GUESS I'M JUST GONNA KEEP WORKING TWDS NOMADING AND PRAYING LIKE HELL THAT GODS GOT SOME MORE PRETTY AMAZING MIRACLES LINED UP FOR ME????

BOB SAYS HE'S STARTING A THING AND FUNDS TO HELP FOLKS LIKE ME SO???? HERE I AM!!!???  :blush: :s :exclamation: :huh: :( :thumbsup:

ANDDD well!? Sorry to Anna if my reply seemed much or harsh!? But what they did was just SOOO horrible and dispicable!!!!!! I OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT GOTTEN OVER IT YET!!! AND I'M STILL  RAW ON THAT ISSUE...!!! SO? 

And well I wasn't planning on that being a main focus here!? And well when u wanted to defend them some there well???

Anyways??? I am not trying to bite ur head off here!!! Just trying to well??? I don't know??? I guess to try and stay on the NOMADING issue not the RC one!? Which I feel is now an issue?? And well also I guess because I guess like I felt like maybe I also had to defend my side of things since u said that??

I mean what happened happened and well no one can change that!? But at the same time I ASSUME U WERENT THERE??? AND IF U WEREN'T WELL? THEN?? I don't want u to assume or think that ur somehow being attacked or blammed!? 

But Hey!? U did bring that into ur comment!? And I wanted HELP WITH NOMADING TO BE THE POINT AND ISSUE!!?? 

And the rest was just my intro about ME AND MY SITUATION!!?? NOT ANYONE ELSES!?

So!? Let's just get back to that and support that like So did! Ok?

Thanks guys!!!

I looked up your rig by bluebook. High retail would be $6,800 if it were in excellent condition.

With all the problems yours has and the price you have to pay for labor to fix it ($150 an hour) you might want to rethink your asking price.

It would cost thousands to repair. A more realistic price might be a few thousand at best.

welcome to the forum DC! i am so sorry you are in such a pickle. i hope it works out for you.
i was just wanting to mention that you may want to try a fundraising event on the site
"www.gofundme.com". it's free and there are a lot of caring people out there that might
contribute. the secret is putting your story down in a compelling way that draws people to
want to help, which i think you got that part down! and there is no shame in it as we are ALL
in this together! good luck to you and your pet companions!!
jim

I will second the txmnjim suggestion for a GoFundMe fundraising event. Perhaps folks could contribute either money, or time/effort.

$4.5k-5K real world value.
You can buy a van or a smaller trailer with what you can get for it.
If it were me, I'd Take the loss, sell it cheap, and move on...

Dream, I meant no offense.

This is a forum, so you can't control how people to choose to respond to your posts. I chose to say something I thought could be helpful, even if it was not taken that way.

I wish you nothing but the best.