Cheap living in RV parks

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LT...what I'm getting from your post is "what does this particular park 'feel' like"?...and that my friend, is something that has to be done in person.

I do suppose one could do a search for 'park reviews' on the web, and see if there's ever been one done on a prospective place. Tha'd be nice to know ahead of time...as it could sure save alotta wear & tear of good places over bad ones.

We stayed at a KOA in Stockton CA, and it had a really high rating of approval.
We thought it was onna the worst ones we ever stayed in, and we did KOA's for many years.

ya never know until ya know. :-/

Hey Patrick46,

Agreed, I wouldn't tell anyone you could get a feel for a RV Park over the Internet. I like what someone said on these threads, if you're to stay somewhere long term, rent a week or month before making a commitment. Some of the best deals where, while paying for a full year. I think a months stay is in order for that kind of commitment.

But if the goal (on this thread) is looking for a cheap RV Park,,, it can be done over the Internet. And a whole lot more. Granted it's a lot time (for some at a free WiFi spot like McDonald's) but to me, better then driving around, or at least narrowing the search before the drive.