Camping at Quartzite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freelander said:
My dog has asked to be the Camp mascot, with these eyes I told her Yes.

Miss WeenieDog.
The eyes??... I'm alarmed at those ears!

You done got yourself one of those Chichacabra things pre-molt..... seems to be the perfect mascot.
:p

Everyone knows the following
Cats rule, dogs drool

That crazy Dog was out in the back yard at something last night, I swear I heard a Ho Ho Ho. :)

Ohhhhh.........my!!!

Ep9TxtRXAAIBjgT.jpeg

Attachments

• Ep9TxtRXAAIBjgT.jpeg
    Ep9TxtRXAAIBjgT.jpeg
    23.9 KB
Cats and dogs - at least most dogs know to keep their tail down and not show their bottom to everybody. Cats are weird.

nature lover said:
Cats and dogs - at least most dogs know to keep their tail down and not show their bottom to everybody. Cats are weird.
Gotta love nature... haha. Not a cat person. I got tired of them coming out and climbing up in the deer stand with me.

Um, I’ll be in quartzite in a couple hours. I’m guessing I can get everything I need there for a week or two stay. I was going down to visit a friend in Yuma, but I thought I’d check out Quartzite first. Is it pretty crowded yet?

NctryBen said:
Gotta love nature... haha. Not a cat person. I got tired of them coming out and climbing up in the deer stand with me.

Um, I’ll be in quartzite in a couple hours. I’m guessing I can get everything I need there for a week or two stay. I was going down to visit a friend in Yuma, but I thought I’d check out Quartzite first. Is it pretty crowded yet?
It is not in the least crowded except for the areas closest to the main roads at the BLM sites. There is rapid one day result returns Covid testing in Paerker AZ. An alternative to trying to stay in quarantine.

I had two wonderful cats in my life. The thing that make them wonderful if they didn’t act like most cats they acted more like dogs. loving and grateful for all you did for them.

Boy, life on the road is the ticket... just saying! Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. I’m pretty wiped after chasing kids around and such, but feeling like I can just chill and isolate a few days.

Welcome, NctryBen. I'm waving at you from the camp across and down the road a bit =)

Good plan to relax and isolate. Hpoefully you will have plenty of warm sun to badk in without a lot of cold wind.

Brrr. Today was supposedly mild compared to tomorrow's forecast. I think yesterday was the last sunny warm day of the year here. I'll come out of my egg sometime next year, when it's warm again!

Look for the egg shaped trailer by the dirty black SUV, then wave. I might even see you from my back window, since I'm trying to stay warm and out of the cold, cold wind.

I'm watching weather for a decent bake day. You want some sourdough? If so, you're next.

Freelander there are already a couple dogs and five cats in camp. More pets than people.