Buying a used RV in AZ. Out of state buyer. Help.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomcor

Reaction score
We have been Flagstaff for a month or so enjoying the cooler weather. My friend is looking at purchasing a Class C 2005 Motorhome. He is from Ca. But has been with the group for quite awhile.
Can an out of state buyer register and title the rv in Arizona? Are is there other close by states to do this also that would be a better option for registering the motorhome? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

a couple of months ago I registered my Chevy in AZ. it was super easy, for the time being I am still a California resident. they didn't care, in fact they asked me what address I wanted to use on the registration and tittle, my AZ address or my CA address. so in short they don't care where you live. highdesertranger

The "county" is an important determination; emissions. Stay out of Maricopa and Pima counties. Bob Wells likes his base in Pahrump Nevada (Nye County). There is a mail forwarding system there too.

Tell him to call or go to the local Dept of Motor Vehicles and ASK.
800-251-5866
1851 South Milton Road, Flagstaff, AZ

Latest posts