Beware maskers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bullfrog said:
....Not taking a shower and eating onions helps as well  as one whiff and they are going the other way! Lol!!!
Too funny! And the name of the new cologne is : garlic onion sweat.  -c

We sure do like to mock and denigrate people who see the world differently than we do.

Wonder which side is the cult:  Church of Vax, "Salvation from a syringe".

Ignorance is bliss I believe is the saying. Educate yourself and form you opinions or just go with your gut feelings but don't forget the huge number of lives that have been lost and the number of lives being lost today because of disinformation and denial. You owe it to yourself and your neighbors to do what you can to prevent human suffering, just saying.

My kid's dad was a firm anti-masker. When masks were impossible to find last year, I sat at my sewing machine for a couple weeks and made stacks of them. 4 layers with a pocket for a filter. He wouldn't accept any for him and his wife. Because Covid is no big deal. I'm sure he felt justified when she finally brought it home after picking it up from one of the many friends she hung out with last year and it was no worse than a bad cold. For her. For him, it destroyed his lungs and kidneys and he died August 31st after being on a ventilator for almost a month. And he had been a healthy, fit 65 year old man. I bet he would have been anti-vax too, if he'd lived that long.

I'm still pissed. It was completely unnecessary and now our kids don't have a dad anymore.

For those unaware......

Natural immunity to covid 19 is real.  in fact...most have it. (it's why the majority never got sic or died.)

Surprise!
(but you can continue to believe that mask that cannot stop a virus kept you safe if it makes you happy)
Chinese culture is chock full of those silly beliefs....like throwing coins into an airplane engine is "good luck".   lol

On the other hand natural immunity didn't workout very well for those that died and masks are proven to help prevent the spread. You can continue to believe you didn't cause someone to die by not wearing one if it makes you sad.

GypsyJan said:
I am a hybrid nomad with a minivan and SUV tent. Should I expect problems if I only use the tent at state and federal campgrounds?
We've been staying in army corps of engineers land, BLM land and national forests with fair amount of luck but weather has made tents vulnerable to collapsing and breaking poles alone with leaking as well as wild life and insects which we don't mind but we camp in areas with rattlesnakes and skunks and we also travel with 2 dumb dogs  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.