Be still, my beating heart (hope I'm not jinxing myself)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gunny said:
I've enjoyed reading about your search for a van, your build thread will be another popular read. The year that you have will help make sure everything is done the way you want.

Rob

You mean the one million, one hundred and ninety-nine thousand, six hundred and seventy questions I'll be asking?  :p  If I remember correctly, I warned y'all when I joined the forum!!!

Your posativity (I know that's not a word) makes it nice to check out your progress.

Rob

Gunny said:
Your posativity (I know that's not a word) makes it nice to check out your progress.

Rob

Positivity...you just spelled it wrong, but it is very much a word  :D

Ah well, spelling is another shortfall of mine. Thanks Ms. DuneElliot. My spellcheck failed me.

Rob

Yup , THOSE questions .
We haven't seen nearly enough yet to cover that number in 1 year!

:)  Yeah! and Whoopee!  You got a van!  I'm very happy for you!  I just read this complete thread, although you looked for a long time the timing must have been right.........you found a van that's in good shape And you had the $$$ for it as well.  Seems like it's often one or the other......what we want/need and no $$$$ or have the $$$ and just can't find what we want.  I too look forward to your build thread and Captains Log.

Jewellann and Queenie.......she just tunneled under the covers, I guess because after laying on the heating pad I didn't take the hint and turn it on........poor baby what a life she has.

Oh My Goshk !
That's 3287 questions per day ,,,,,hope you save some of them for after you're on the road..............

At least she does not have YOUR phone number.   ;)

(Just kidding, Text me anytime.)

With that many questions we'll nee everybody pitching in but I think we can handle it , we've had so much practice after all.........

rvpopeye said:
With that many questions we'll nee everybody pitching in but I think we can handle it , we've had so much practice after all.........

Actually she has a better grasp than the average newby.  

Like I tell my kids... The universal answer is 3 1/2   :dodgy:

OK , Crazy Grandma the answer to all your questions must be 3 1/2 !
If that doesn't work I'm sure somebody will know here.

rvpopeye said:
Oh My Goshk !
That's 3287 questions per day ,,,,,hope you save some of them for after you're on the road..............

Ahh the math... In ignorance is my bliss! Just saying that it will seem like I've asked that many ... I was gonna say by the time I'm done, but it might seem like I've asked a million questions in a few months!!!!

:huh:   :blush:   :angel:

GotSmart said:
At least she does not have YOUR phone number.   ;)

(Just kidding, Text me anytime.)

Hahahahaha, that was a good one! The fun hasn't even started!

rvpopeye said:

In reality, the knowledge and experience on this forum is worth millions! And has already saved me a little money and a lot of headache!!

GotSmart said:
Actually she has a better grasp than the average newby.  

Like I tell my kids... The universal answer is 3 1/2   :dodgy:

Actually it's 42  :D

But that kind of knowledge only comes from reading the Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy...lol

DuneElliot said:
Actually it's 42  :D

But that kind of knowledge only comes from reading the Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy...lol
And I've been stuck on 33 & 1/3 all those years. You mean The Dark Side of the Moon could have sounded better? :huh:   :p