Anyone in Prescott Arizona area????

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoamingUSA79

Reaction score
I have lived in this area since I was 16 years old. I don't live in town I bought property close to the Mayer area when I was 18. Gave it to my mother and step father to take over the payments and live since my mortgage is super cheap took a lot off there mind. I went on the road in my camper and things went wrong so now I am back here and my home was left behind in Colorado due to being screwed over on a money opportunity me and my wife went for to help us and a good friend just trusting people you shouldn't.... That's life and you can't let one ruin you for everyone I literally only came with my vehicle and cloths, my wife walked out on me she is an amazing women a beautiful person just haunted by her past, insecurities and fear I will always be there for her no matter what. Anyways  ha ha ha I am still pushing forward trying to figure out how to get my home back or just to go get my stuff. have had a lot happen since I got back here family members ill almost dying in the hospital so I gave most of everything I earned working to help the families that needed it more than I did. I love the road, I miss the road and I will be back on the road as soon as I can possibly get back out there.

Hope all is going good for everyone out there if you are around the Prescott area get in touch if you need help with places to go there are a bunch of different dispersed camping places depending on your rig...

Sorry for your troubles...…"Life" can throw a hell-of-a curve ball…….

I'm a Nomad.....the Highway is my Home

I'm hanging at Ponderosa Park dispersed camping site #2 'til about Thursday (my 7-day limit)...…..then on toward California

My first time in Prescott...…....I had to escape the heat of the Q area... rain/drizzle all day today....haven't seen that for a while !

doug

It might help if we knew where in Colorado, someone might be able to help if passing through.

bullfrog said:
It might help if we knew where in Colorado, someone might be able to help if passing through.

I thought about that myself but I have to be the one to go get it me and my wife just had gotten it had it at a friends living in it but hadn't gotten the tags done yet for it. I am getting them done soon even if it's just to sell it or send it back there. The job I had set up here I made great money and I would have been able to get there no problem but when family got sick my brother and sister I had to help we are such a close family I have no regrets life is to short to just keep pushing on...

Best of luck to you. I was able in Arizona to get a power of attorney type document from the Arizona DOT that when filled out allowed the appointed person to transfer the title for the one vehicle remotely. This might help you.

Latest posts