A place for humorous vandwelling-related pictures

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm speechless.  Even the minivans in Africa on google images don't look quite like that.  I'm really surprised that LEO doesn't get him off the road for any number of equipment violations.  Shows there hope for me!

image.jpg

After Baloo's comment, Dusty went back and repacked things. There, satisfied???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 79
air conditioned minivan.jpg

Courtesy of the Chive.

Attachments

• air conditioned minivan.jpg
    air conditioned minivan.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 136
BC Guy said:
Courtesy of the Chive.

Oh yeah, that's great stuff. I wonder if he runs that generator while going down the road? That can't be legal........ right?

Also doesn't look like the back hatch will open.

TMG51 that's interesting, however I don't think it's illegal. refer trucks have separate engines running their refers so I don't see a problem as far as that goes. highdesertranger

Not a van dweller, but clever like one. Upon closer look you can tell he is in a parking lot. But still!! [emoji41]

uploadfromtaptalk1439161558678.png

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1439161558678.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1439161558678.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 177
dusty98 said:
Wow, I'm speechless.  Even the minivans in Africa on google images don't look quite like that.  I'm really surprised that LEO doesn't get him off the road for any number of equipment violations.  Shows there hope for me!

After Baloo's comment, Dusty went back and repacked things.  There, satisfied???

"...reason I pulled you over sir, we did a box count and you're 2 over the limit.  Name sir? "

"Joad's the name.  Headed to Caleeforny to pick peaches."

You say you want to take the new king mattress and box spring with us when we start van-dwelling?  Hack saw and some JB Weld.  Problem solved!

Attachments

• Extended E250 Van.jpg
    Extended E250 Van.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 111
It's like the stretch limousine of the vandwelling world.

The back of that thing must bounce and flex a lot over bumps. I wonder if there's some kind of frame run under it.

Here is the miniest of mini-vans.  Funny or cute?  Personally, I want one.  The designers' site is http://cernulois.cgsociety.org/here.

327088_1279842443_large.jpg

PS - Patrick, I see you, but I work with PS too.  Maybe just a bit possible???  LOL!!! :D

van go.jpg

truck-van-camper.JPG

CADDY.jpg

knit trailer.jpg

Attachments

• truck-van-camper.JPG
    truck-van-camper.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 71
  • CADDY.jpg
    CADDY.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 70
  • knit trailer.jpg
    knit trailer.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 59
  • van go.jpg
    van go.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 43
Cool rigs Patrick.
My mom loved the Knit Trailer ,,,,but she said it was crochet'd !