A place for humorous vandwelling-related pictures

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few interesting camper type vehicles I have found......

Bad to the bone:
5efxh2.jpg

The Little Engine That Could:
2j4eg5f.jpg

Class C anyone?:
15wz4zm.jpg

I have ditched the van for this beauty[emoji56]
9bbf42d8c8eb3ec0f041bb3a68b29a8d.jpg

My next project is to put wheels on it so I can go boondocking.
Here she is with the trailer;
f86911f3d7a2a4644c3b329f0ee1232f.jpg

I'm self suficient[emoji724][emoji722][emoji779]️I'll never run out of food, water or fuel [emoji106]

That's pretty funny, you forgot one thing about this change. There is the daily maintenance LOL. You'll be spending more time on that than enjoying the views. :)

MikeRuth said:
That's pretty funny, you forgot one thing about this change. There is the daily maintenance LOL. You'll be spending more time on that than enjoying the views. :)

Maintenance? What maintenance? This little baby has thousands of rooms. When one room gets too dirty I just move to another[emoji6]

Luisafernandes said:
Maintenance? What maintenance? This little baby has thousands of rooms. When one room gets too dirty I just move to another[emoji6]

But the laws of "Dirtus Collectus" dictates that all rooms get dirty equally, regardless of occupation :O

kyonu said:
But the laws of "Dirtus Collectus" dictates that all rooms get dirty equally, regardless of occupation :O

My new dwelling was ordered with all rooms hermetically sealed, to be opened only on a need to bases. Thus the dirtus collectus law does not apply here [emoji12]

Luisafernandes said:
My new dwelling was ordered with all rooms hermetically sealed, to be opened only on a need to bases. Thus the dirtus collectus law does not apply here [emoji12]

yeah, but you know what'll happen...

you'll get settled into one room and then never leave it!! There will be a path through the junk, from the door, to the bed, to the computer...just like my teenaged son's room!!! :p

Patrick46 said:
yeah, but you know what'll happen...

you'll get settled into one room and then never leave it!! There will be a path through the junk, from the door, to the bed, to the computer...just like my teenaged son's room!!! :p

I know the feeling, having a teenage daughter and 12 year old son.
But to answer your question, no I wouldn't just stay in one room, and I wouldn't be foolish enough to block myself in with garbage. My new baby comes equipped with multiple chutes that slopes right to the outside. [emoji56][emoji571]

It seems retired school buses with microbus toppers are pretty common. Someone else posted one earlier.
I found this one in a Walmart parking lot (big surprise). :p

And does it have a spiral staircase to the second level??!!??