You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread dropped too low, that ain't right. = )

I had a few pages to catch up on.

Its low because the rats jumped ship to captain one of their own. Now it might seem like it aint the right thing to do to some but thats just what they are like, brand loyalty just seems a strange and pointless concept to some . If you are unfortunate you might get an invite to visit those scoundrels in their new ship.

maki2 said:
Its low because the rats jumped ship to captain one of their own. Now it might seem like it aint the right thing to do to some but thats just what they are like, brand loyalty just seems a strange and pointless concept to some . If you are unfortunate you might get an invite to visit those scoundrels in their new ship.

Now wait just one pea picking moment. You sure enjoyed the hospitality of YARC CAMP plenty of times. Now talk nice about us pie rats or you have can’t walk the dog next year. we ain’t right, and admit it. The reason for our leaving is because the great BOB wanted us to stay on topic.

Exactly why does anyone have to stay on topic in the off-topic section of the forum? Nice try selling me on your story but its got way too many holes in your rusty bucket to carry that miscreant tale of BOB being responsible for your 
moving out.

Plus you have me confused with someone else. I ain't  ever walked your dog even one time. I make people pay me to walk their dogs. You think I want to bag up your dog's poop for the fun of it? Ha Ha, you can't sell me on that smelly concept.

maki2 said:

i graciously invite you to click my website link down below,if you go to the bottom right of the main page you can choose between a few pretty forum themes i made up

^^^Hey Gary 68 your link didn't show up! Is that intentional? LOL!!! Whatever, That Ain't Right! LOL!!!

highdesertranger said:
stop it right now.  Highdesertranger

Now Mike, you know that if we are unsupervised we create better entertainment. 
we are the Comedy whatever section of this forum. 

Imagine what this forum will be like if we all behaved. 

or perhaps it is better that you forgot I suggested such a thing.

bullfrog said:
^^^Hey Gary 68 your link didn't show up! Is that intentional? LOL!!! Whatever, That Ain't Right! LOL!!!

bottom left,next to find,go into your usercp and there is a place to put a url and you too can have the website button

^^^Thanks! I learn something new every day and Wow 20 cents means 250 watts for $50, but I think they have different prices as well for different grades maybe? I thought I saw some 250 watt panels there that were $80.

not sure if the solar question is for me but,i got my 345 watt panel off craigslist,brand new left overs for $175,panels are pretty cheap,the freight shipping is not, batteries on the other hand...

Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
Gary , renewing his membership ????? Well done  !
"Stinkin' Badge" increase by 1.

That song was bizarre without the video !

I got a report there was something "up" here.
Looks like HDR has been busy deleting whatever it was .....
My guess is CRVL breathed a sigh of relief when we moved the asylum ,,,errrr I mean clubhouse ?????

It IS like herding cats ! Isn't it ? 

I start the YARCs but very little control after that for obvious reasons.

Gary
This is howie do it in the big leagues !
Les and the tweakin' crew REALLY "Ain't Right"

Herding cats can be done ya know...but most likely US little kittys are the second pic.....and if one turns on ya when it decides to turn on ya :)  watch out!  Remember we are wild animals after all, so many forget the full force of what nature is all about!! More of a chance you are trying to herd tigers who fiercely protect their turf --WEE!!

Attachments

• OIP (3).jpg
    OIP (3).jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
  • OIP (4).jpg
    OIP (4).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
I almost gathered into a herd of sheep this morning. The two big dogs guarding them tried to convince me to join their flock. Either that or the dogs were just hoping to get a second breakfast. Yesterday as soon as most of the campers left the Kaibab forest area I was in hundreds of sheep moved themselves right in and started grazing the grass growing under the trees.