You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to prove you ain't right. Tell us a story about yourself that ain't right. Highdesertranger

Or, just.tbe fact you want.to join kinda shows you ain't right. 

My smiley faces on my phone show up as a ?. That ain't right

It's not the "I ain't right club".

It is someone else ("the other", aka "not me") that it is not right.

If you think the rest of the world is out of step, out of tune, then you might be right for the YARC.

If you are into studying humor variations in anthropological anomalies you came to the right thread.

Subversive educational reprogramming may take place. This is your one and only chance to escape it. Do not under any circumstances follow the advice to read all the prior postings in this thread starting at the first one. It is just a trick to engage the viral mind control programming.

Pay no attention to those voices behind the curtain !

Down below the last post here ,on the left side you will see  Pages (245) , click on the 1 just to the right of the word Previous.
Read until you see the way.

OR RUN ! You'll know......

Of course ^^^^^ the mind control master mind ^^^^^ was bound to show up sooner rather than late. He has an alarm alert set for when newbies arrive.

Not so maki ^ nope nope !

It's more like Spidey Sense ,,,ok so maybe I just check once a month ?
.I really don't know,,,.ask HDR (he should be able to check stuff like that?)
I suspect he prefers me to not post that often , the purge button only requires 2 clicks,,but he's gotta pay attention ,lol
I know he'd rather be looking at a GPX 6000 instead....

I was actually just checking if anybody was paying attention .
(AND remember , the end date for this IS april 1st.)
skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuyh

However , ROOIRIA is always the best "way in " but only if You "Ain't Right".....enough to get there.......

SO , are YOU worthy ? Post 1...

Good to see this thread revived. It’s also a good way to find great people with a twisted sense of humor!!

Come on folks. Post your you ain’t right stories.

April 1st is not an end date. They just keep on rolling in, there is no end to them.

YARCers find YARCers

need we say more here and April 1 is a real date that could be tomorrow in my world....who ever said we should live by a calendar date some idiot set up eons ago? Not me, screw dat! April 1 is any day Popeye calls it :) I back him 1000%

They don't call it April fool's day for nothing! Lol!!! Hurry get one now before they are gone!

1000% ?
Thx roamer for that overly enthusiastic endorsement ,,,,,skuh kuh kuh kuh
Of course I expect no less from the only ,member to award themself a "Stinkin' Badge" !

bullfrog
Evidently the supply IS limited so the april 1st deadline seems doubly appropriate ..........

1,000 can be a percentage of something if you got enough of it. For instance the number of postings in this thread. It just aint right there are so many postings about a whole lot of ain'tness

I, the Nominator, hereby nominate PlethoraofGuns
for an Ain’t Right Badge for being so ain’t right that my eyes popped out as to what he suggests to clean dishes..

“Water is usually a scarce commodity when living in a van. The pee will act like a water jet stream and can blast stubborn food particles off the dishes!”

I’m never eating with him ever, ever, and you are not invited to any potlucks!

Lots of my friends invite me over for dinner and wonder why I bring my own drink, plate and utensils. Now you know! I don't let their dog give me kisses either. LOL!!! I'll second that second nomination!

Normally I wouldn't bother when one person nominates me for something. But anytime two or more people nominate you, you know it's serious! I've been YARC'd! Honestly thought I could have gone longer without being figured out. But in my defense, this whole thing has been taken out of context. I wear long pants, not shorts, when I pee in the sink!  :p

The Badgenator is busy right now but he will be here for the next step of your shameful journey.

Was this posted on a non YARC thread ?
The Plethora was not put on restriction ? Strang e'
Hmmmmm.
My first response is we may need a video to qualify the voracity of this claim.
Then again maybe not !
Then I saw the rig in the sig line !
Nomination approved, Give 'im the "Stinkin' Badge" . Reel 'im in.
Inform the Badgernator .

T W O h s,,,MD