You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sofisintown said:
Happy New Year to all of you folks, with health and joy,
and may all your dreams come finally true!
:chears:

To the new decade!

Feeling it!

Not going to shoot the gun.......want to.... not going to.

Happy new year!

Need some advice YARCers.
If you know someone outside this discussion group, which I don’t, please ask for me.

I got a local GMC dealership to come down to 29,999.99 OUT THE DOOR on a 2019 savanna 2500 6cyl extended with the locking DIF. Should I jump in it?

Why or why not comments appreciated equally.

Thanks!

OK
17 days........I guess all our motorheads are busy fixing their rigs......
Hopefully you posted this Q on other threads too !

So , I'll say can you afford it ? Do YOU want it ?
If you answered yes to both .
Just get it , the road is waiting for you.............

I believe she asked the same question on another thread and got her answers.

unrelated, I think we have a YARC satellite camp going on over here at Scaddan Wash

highdesertranger

Yes, that’s certainly what it is. I’m going to take a run to dome rock for a bucket of dirt...

Cam, Scadden Wash doesn't have dirt?

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Takes special kinds of dirt to keep those gold digger types happy ;)

highdesertranger said:
I believe she asked the same question on another thread and got her answers.

unrelated, I think we have a YARC satellite camp going on over here at Scaddan Wash

highdesertranger

Yes she did... I did... I’ve on a mission to find the right van. The more I read/ watch YouTube videos the more I can’t make up my mind.

I don’t need a high top right away.
I want to be able to tow a cargo trailer if I need to expand.
I need the most reliable. I put major miles on so MPGs although important, less important than reliability.

I can afford payments on a new one so that’s not a factor.

So frustrated.
Missed another RTR but I’m determined to figure it out before summer arrives.

Cammalu said:
Yes, that’s certainly what it is. I’m going to take a run to dome rock for a bucket of dirt...

Hey Cam... are you a rock hound/treasure hunter? I’m always walking with my head down looking for something. Just curious.

Hi all, Im Kris. I most definitely belong in this club, for any number of reasons, lol  :)

So, I'm in Surprise at the walmart on my way to the RTR. Needed to stop for my * bucket.  :p I have no idea where to camp for the night. Want to stay near friendlies. Can play taxi tomorrow to the festivities. PM me please. About 2 hrs out.

~Kris

Ps. HDR, I will post a more complete intro in the appropriate place soon, I promise.  ?

Don't know if anyone noticed,but there's something fishy about the candles Gwyneth Paltrow is selling.

1shemp said:
Don't know if anyone noticed,but there's something fishy about the candles Gwyneth Paltrow is selling.
You know what they say....sex sells. Good for her for raking in the bucks while she can if people are silly enough to buy such things.

Hey all you YARC members, it just ain't right to go off on your own for this long. People are going to start thinking you lost your sense of humor....or at least got so old you forgot you ever had one...

Maki
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR It B true ! This thread has ghosts.
The level of participation here isn't very high anymore,,,,most everybody in YARC went to vandwellerforum.com .
(We did it for Gunny)
I check in from time to time to see no new posts so I guess most everybody could mean everybody.
Your last post was ,,,well the last one in a long while now......

HDR
Hey ! Your rate points are making me look bad...skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

Back to #1 for those confused by all this and too tired to go back and read up some YARC clues.....

Magic mirror on the wall...
Who's the strangest of them all ???

If you've ever been told "you ain't right" you probably belong.....

Post your reason and qualify today !
OR if you know someone , feel free to tell us about them .

(If you're a musician , you're in with no further discussion.)

We will NOT sell or release the member list for any reason , or maybe I will cuz you ain't right !!!!

Not a member but might be qualified any one who lives in a van is considered “not right” by most people. I am even more qualified because I am not politically correct. In fact I am adamantly anti political correctness. It has ruined most humor and life without humor is stupid and Boring. I love to laugh at others and love to let them laugh at me. Any one who can’t laugh at themself is stuck up and thinks to much of them self. I also like humor that crosses most peoples line. Lighten up and enjoy life people, it’s to short. So for that many think I am “not right”. I wear that badge proudly. By the way I am a musician, I play the radio, and even sing along.

Well popeye, since all the shirely sue YARCers went to the other forum, I might start a new group mainly for inverterate, unrepenting clowns. YSAC Camp.